2013 CEV Champions League

• Last week Bartman was on Wojewódzki's show, on youtube a few videos.
    His behaviour was so plastic, words also. His choice.

• Cuneo has been good yesterday...I must say that they didn't play ther best but this is also reasonable after the intense week they had and for the absence of Wijsmans!
    anyway they played good in blocking but too many mistakes in serving! good performance also for Marchisio as De Pandis was really playng badly...on the other side Bartman played awfully, also for his behaviour...he looked sufficient and not so involved!

today it's Macerata and Trento's turn..let's see!! :super: :super:

• Trentino stopped Rouzier and the result is clear. Ruciak and the other OH have to take more balls and responsibility.

• Why does this show has to go on without Fonteles???????? :down: :down: :down: If this is tactical choice by coach then please leave your job idiot!!! Dont you see that with strong serves Trentino can be destroyed? Witzak explained it to you

• Witzak is true hero of the 3rd set so far... Moved on opposite while Rouizer moved on bench and everything is working great right now :obey: Let we see is ZAKSA capable of making big show to win this match from 0-2 :olympia:

• Polish public adopted Bulgarian behaviour and got very violent with whistling lately :lol:

• Kaziyski should move out of Trento asap

• Kaziyski should move out of Trento asap

He only serves at high level lately. Attacks and other elements excluding blocking are bad

• Today Kaziyski had one of his best days for a long time from the serve line. I remember only one error, he made a few aces and many serves eventually led to Trentino points.

What I don't like though is his attack. He's not old, he had a break in the summer and had enough time to get in shape. But still, he prefers to attack very softly, with almost no power. Very rarely he attacks like he used to 3-4 years ago. Also, his approach towards the ball is a bit inaccurate, he rushes and the ball gets behind him often. Yes, the sets are quite often not perfect, sometimes they are really bad, but Kaziyski is also far from perfect. His great technique has to support him a lot but doesn't need to be his main weapon in attack.

• CAI Teruel made 7 consecutive points on a simple flot serve. From 4:10 now it's 14:11 for Teruel.

Naydenov, you genius :obey:

• Martin Bozhilov is becoming a great libero. Salparov's place in NT isn't that secured! Valchev was also impressive today! Marek should've won 3:0. Instead, they lost after 5 sets. Because of Naydenov... This dumb bastard never ceases to amaze me. Tonight before every serve of the opponents he was shouting "Внимавай филето!"("Watch for the top of the net!") And his tactics ended there :aww: And not mentioning his Karpol/Hitler/Makarenko like behaviour :thumbdown:

• Does anybody know how serious is the injury of Veres and Kurek? I was unable to see the match last week and the result surprised me, so when I have checked the stats I saw Veres was in at the second set as a substitute and just received... so I have no idea how big is the problem... Will he be able to play today? Or they rather rest him and concentrate on other matches at the group? I think either way they gonna end up in the second place of the group so then they might give more time for the players to recover... Strange to see the russian team strugling...

Alnd I know Kurek had injuries before with long recovery, but does he has a new injury now or he still did not recover yet?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!