2013 CEV Champions League

• Watching Sete - Zalau... Sete missing both opposites and starting OH and still killing these Romanian mugs. Croatian champion could play CL instead Zalau w/o problems, what a pathetic team :white:

I was afraid that Sète will have some trouble. But Zalau drowned just the way Beograd did yesterday against Tours.

• Did Fenerbahce just lose to Tomis Constanta? 8|

Funny thing, he was good last year

Oh, really? When the hell he was good? In which moment? He had strange ideas and strange tactics from the beginning of that season.

• Watching Sete - Zalau... Sete missing both opposites and starting OH and still killing these Romanian mugs. Croatian champion could play CL instead Zalau w/o problems, what a pathetic team :white:

Hi. You are right. But how could Zalău play well when they are pathetic in the league? And Péter Nagy the best player of the league in 2011 doesn't play. Last year they were 3rd in a group with Zenit Kazan, Friedrichshafen and Euphony. About Croatian champions I don't know anything - Croatia didn't send team in the CL in the last at least 5-6 seasons (the level is no joke), but Remat are the champions of Romania and earned this spot by rankings. Though this team lost half of its players in summer. I suppose CEV oblige this kind of teams to make the participation.

On the other hand, Constanţa form a quality team. They were suffocated by Skra, but played good against Fenerbahce while at Dinamo Moscow only the experience made the difference, Tomis leading in first two sets.

• I'm not so optimistic about this evening though I believe that Resovia will fight at least. They are in Cuneo without Nowakowski and Akhrem.

• Ok. We just demolished Cuneo. I hope that guys will stay focused, especially in serve element. Comparing first set to the second one it's like hell and heaven.
    Finally Bartman went out, he was tragic. So far, Nikola is my hero :)

• Referres gave huge gift to Noliko :aww: :aww: :aww: Agamez spike was 101% correct but refereees saw something different :lol: :lol: :lol: for sure that ball changed the set as it would be 22-24 and Egleskalns would be sent out from the service line

• An interesting match. Cuneo lost concentration during the 2nd set. But I still expect 3:1 victory after tight sets.

Ngapeth is a bit quiet, not receiving many balls. Poor reception from both teams, though. Kovacevic is spectacular. On the other hand, Bartman lost the first set for Resovia.

• Arkas pulled it back for a tie-break. C'mon Liberman, give me money :super:

And the bunch of retired people which is supposed to be the audience is so annoying with their constant clapping.

• Arkas had to win this match, honestly! They were leading in 2nd set, had attack for set point on 22:23 but referes gave a gift to Noliko and on 23:23 it was all lost for Arkas (thanks to bad coaching, bad philosophy or anything else) and in 3rd set they allowed Noliko to win that set by own unforced errors. In 5th set Arkas was bad but even with such attitude they could win it. Very bad reception by both Perrin and Subasi and a lot of black holes in their play costed them a lot... I believe Bravo is player whom is Arkas missing so much. Hope Arkas will catch their best 2nd placed team (or 2nd best or 3rd best), or better to say I am quite sure that will happen!!! They have to proceed as they are great team but at the moment they are out of form from the last season. Maybe they are on 60% of their possibilities... GO GO ARKAS :drink: :drink: :drink:

• Cоngratulations to all fans of Cuneo :drink:

• "After returning
    back to Spain, quite many players of CAI TERUEL fell sick because of a
    virus and hence the team joined the last round of the national league
    without a few key players."

Do we know if turuel will play in full strength?

Also Dinamo will again miss Kurek, Polta and Veres? Kurek said that will play but difficult to be ready after so many games out