2013 CEV Champions League

• Lotman? Really? Where is Kovacevic? Something strange is goin' on with the whole team... Come on, Resoviacy, come on!

• I see you have great speaking culture :obey: first learn about volley, especially how one player can have great impact on other players, then speak. And please don't give other people a piece of your mind unless you can afford it. :wavy: Just continue to post in apropriate topics for you, ''Sweet moments with cuties'' or ''Music'', stay away from serious topics

• The main problem for Resovia is coach

Last season Grozer saved his ass (that's why Resovia misses German, Bartman will never replace him as a mental leader, not best scorer/he wants to be a star, not teammate/)

Now he's got a problem, 'cause there is no idea for a game in his head

And some players are completely out of shape

• I see you have great speaking culture :obey: first learn about volley, especially how one player can have great impact on other players, then speak. And please don't give other people a piece of your mind unless you can afford it. :wavy: Just continue to post in apropriate topics for you, ''Sweet moments with cuties'' or ''Music'', stay away from serious topics

Oh, wow, you told me. You told me good. I recommend a chill pill, maybe?

I'm just sick of reading the same nonsense over and over again. Grozer didn't even play a good season. Yes, he had some amazing games. But there were some embarrassing ones as well. And it was probably the greatest coincidence ever that his peak came right for play-offs. I'm not saying he didn't have an impact on the season's final result, because he had - a major one. But he didn't play alone, you know. Grozer can be great, out of this world even. But he's too shaky. He's a bomber who may win a match for his team, as well as lose one. He's definitely not irreplaceable and Sovia should do fine without him.

Yes, the main reason for that stunningly poor disposition are some coaching decisions (don't want too judge if they're poor or not, I heard Kowal's plan and it might as well pay off in the future, hell knows). But for now there are way too many rotations in the squad, too much insecurity. Besides, they really are tragically out of shape (especially the guys who played in London; I can't even look at Nowakowski & Kosok, Igła is not shining either) Reception is non-existent, there's no reliable setter. This season they already had some moments of a real good game, but every single time it fell apart too quickly.
    Lack of leadership is no secret, really. Even Kowal says it's a problem. But definitely not the only one. Plus, it should resolve itself naturally when they finally catch proper rhythm.

• yesterday Cuneo and Trento proved to be great teams also this year...I thought in more difficult matches ma it wasn't so! of course I'm happy anyway...I hope they can get as far as possible!
    Ngapeth in the third set was unstoppable! :super:

• Marek - CAI Teruel

First set: from 24:20 to 26:28
    Second set: from 18:13 to 22:21

Naydenov will do best if he just leaves the court. Naydenov, you moron!!!!! Fuck you! :mad:

Edit: They won the second set... somehow.