2013 CEV Champions League

• 23-10... Sovia, C'MON! :wall:

EDIT: On the other hand, no wonder the guys are having such hard time concentrating. I mean, Sète's libero is pink. PINK.

you mean Ferdinand Tille? Not a bit surprise...I ever saw this team's Jersey, pretty gaudy.... :rolll: but couldn't almost every club's jersey be like this type? I've been quite used to it.

So, what's wrong with Resovia during the 3rd set? which guys on the court?

• Which Club is the youngest and the oldest in age's Players category.

I saw Fenerbahce game and the Team looks very old.

• 23-10... Sovia, C'MON! :wall:

EDIT: On the other hand, no wonder the guys are having such hard time concentrating. I mean, Sète's libero is pink. PINK.

Ferdinand's outfit was awesome :rolll:
    But. Being serious. Third set killed me. Kowal killed me. He's like Smuda, sometimes. If you know what I mean. Without changes. Lotman was like a walking tragedy. Clearly, it wasn't his day. It wasn't the best day for Schoeps as well. And as if that wasn't enough... Enter the dragon. Kosok appeared, made three blocks in a row and then... BUM. Circus again :aww: Break that lasted forever and in the end no one really knew what, when and why. Luckily, referee didn't steal a point from us. And it was famous "show stealer" Loderus so... everyone here can understand my worry about the situation. Anyway, this time I was almost about to applaud him when he finally finished the circus.

• Kowal killed me. He's like Smuda, sometimes. If you know what I mean. Without changes.

:lol:

He said somewhere that for now he intends to use all of his players, so that later in the season the whole team will be in good shape. Probably we're gonna witness some more games where particular guys stay on the court no matter what. Besides, as far I can remember, he tried some changes but without much success. The whole team was pretty embarrassing to watch, made kindergarten errors. As if they were all heavily hungover or something. Schoeps was actually the only one to start the game real well, but apparently he soon decided it's not worth to stand out too much. But hey, game won, three points taken.

Enter the dragon. Kosok appeared, made three blocks in a row and then... BUM. Circus again :aww:

The savior of the day :super:

• :lol:

He said somewhere that for now he intends to use all of his players, so that later in the season the whole team will be in good shape. Probably we're gonna witness some more games where particular guys will stay on the court no matter what. Besides, as far I can remember, he tried some changes but without much success. The whole team was pretty embarrassing to watch, made kindergarten errors. As if they were all heavily hungover or something. Schoeps was actually the only one to start the game real well, but apparently he soon decided it's not worth to stand out too much. But hey, game won, three points taken.

It doesn't change the fact how much I'm embarrassed after what I saw... I hope that Kowal will find a recipe for this moments of losing concentration... They could win with Arago but if they can win with Cuneo playing as if they were like first: before and second: after riding on rollercoaster ?

• They could win with Arago but if they can win with Cuneo playing as if they were like first: before and second: after riding on rollercoaster ?

Well, if they keep this misery going, they won't win. But I'm far from panicking yet. Clearly there's some kind of crisis floating around, but I believe the guys will be much more focused & motivated for Cuneo.

• Sorry guys but I do not find anything about Austrian Tv Channels at the Multimedia page so I hope somebody from Austria might be able to help me. Is any Austrian Tv Channel giving live any match which is played by Hypo Tirol Innsbruck in the Champions League?

Also I would be curious for the German men's teams as Friedrichshafen, Haching or Berlin Recycling. Maybe Matthias will be able to help me. Are their international matches on any regional TV live ? I know there is no chance they would show any volleyball match in Germany on a big sport channel like ORF Sport but maybe some regional Tv makes it possible to show the international matches for the local teams.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• What a point by Platenik for 24-22 in 3rd set :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: His teammates just somehow saved ball and he just send it to the Budva court, ball was flying so high and so near the net and it was big question if ball will go on Budva's court or remain on Budejovice's court but it went on Budva's and touched the top of the net, changed rhytm and direction and cheated Petkovic (setter of Budva) who couldnt dig it :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Great atmosphere in Sumice on Zvezda - ZAKSA match :obey: :obey: :obey:

It really is, but... The supporters are chanting the same thing over and over again :D I mean, I'm sick of it already and I just turned the match on.

• anyone has a clue if Kurek is going to play in the tomorrow's match vs Fenerbahce?

• He did not fly to Istanbul, so propably not :whistling:

He can still serve from Moscow :lol: