Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Bella, sweetie. It was like distaster. I couldn't watch it. Of course, Delecta was amazing today. Whole players. But Jastrzebski's performance made, that I can not be happy of what Antiga showed today. His my favorite, but I've never been a Delecta's supporter, JW is closer to my heart, definitely. It's very sad for me to watch them in performance like this.

If you want to watch great Delecta - this match is worth to see. If you don't want to watch shitty Jastrzebski - don't do it.

• Delecta Bydgoszcz - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0 (25:22, 25:18, 25:22)
    MVP: Stephane Antiga
    Delecta: Antiga (14), Masny, Wika (11), Jurkiewicz (3), Konarski (20), Wrona (9), Dębiec and Gradowski, Cerven
    Jastrzębski: Łasko (11), Vinhedo, Bartman (13), Kubiak (12), Holmes (5), Bontje (1), Rusek and Nemer, Violas, Sufa, Bozko

Łasko and only 11 points don't look promising and heartwarming at all. I'm waiting for some miraculous awakening. And Rob. 1 point? O.N.E.? Really? :aww:

Skra Bełchatów - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3:0 (25:21, 25:21, 25:17)
    MVP: Karol Kłos
    Skra: Pliński (6), Kłos (8 ), Kurek (9), Falasca (1), Winiarski (10), Atanasijevic (10), Zatorski and Wlazły (1), Cupkovic (4), Woicki, Możdżonek (1), Bąkiewicz
    Politechnika:
    Wierzbowski (8 ), Żaliński (7), Zajder (5), Kreek (4), Steuerwald, Szymański (2), Wojtaszek and Gałązka, Gorzkiewicz, Mikołajczak (9)

Ok, I'm starting to be very very worried. Mikołajczak sucks in last two matches. Wake up, dude. Challenge Cup is to take :whistle:
    Not a surprise that Grinch decided to let Alek and Kłos play since Politechnika plays poor. But still no rest for Kurek and no Wytze on the court. Jacek, do you really want to heart me? :whistle:

If you want to watch great Delecta - this match is worth to see. If you don't want to watch shitty Jastrzebski - don't do it.

I let it go. I better focus on tomorrow's second battle (of course if dear Polsat will show it).

I wasn't a supporter of Delecta too. Actually, still I'm not really a supporter of Delecta. But I started to like this club since Stefan plays there and since Wrona plays as if he wanted to say: "Another great MB is coming, beware El Capitano and Pit!".

• ... and big comeback made by Jastrzebski Wegiel! From 2-0 to 2-3! Third and fourth set proved a real power of this team. Delecta believed, that this match will end fast and they stopped play :thumbdown: In tie-break they completely lost their game, Masny forgot about Konarski and middles in some moments and whole balls he was trying to set to Antiga(unfortunately, Stephane couldn't win with block :( but he played great in previous sets).
    I like Bartman today. He played really good and tried to motivate his friends from team. We see, that it worked.

• What a day. I was bombarded with so many emotions... Wagner finally fired and a big surprise in the form of Sebastian as a new coach :roll: I'm very curious about how it will look like. Can't wait to see him in a new role.
    And my freakin' fighters Jastrzębie :heart: I couldn't watch the match carefully but I'm going to watch a replay. I guess it's worth it. I like such situations when everything is turned upside down and after thrilling moments, after loss of hope my team wins. Ofc. I always believe in them. Haven't I said before that everything can change next day? Ha! I was so damn right :D Hopefully, this win will give them wings and they will win next to matches with flying colors.

• ... and big comeback made by Jastrzebski Wegiel! From 2-0 to 2-3! Third and fourth set proved a real power of this team. Delecta believed, that this match will end fast and they stopped play :thumbdown: In tie-break they completely lost their game, Masny forgot about Konarski and middles in some moments and whole balls he was trying to set to Antiga(unfortunately, Stephane couldn't win with block :( but he played great in previous sets).
    I like Bartman today. He played really good and tried to motivate his friends from team. We see, that it worked.

Stats or it didn't happen :D

• Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• In the last moment, everyone on the court seemed too exhausted to make extra actions, such as Antiga who could hardly jumped as high as he always did, except Kubiak.
    I should say perhaps Kubi is not the most aggressive one, but he definitely is the most passionate one.

• In the last moment, everyone on the court seemed too exhausted to make extra actions, such as Antiga who could hardly jumped as high as he always did, except Kubiak.
    I should say perhaps Kubi is not the most aggressive one, but he definitely is the most passionate one.

And he still scored only 9 points in five-set match... I really have to watch it, anyway. I heard that Zibi run on the court with Red Bull and we had another action with challenge system :P

Martee, your avatar is spooky.

• Hi everybody!! :wavy:
    I wanted to know how is Lotman playing this year...??

It happens differently... He's a very solid point of reception in Resovia. Also on serve. What can I say... He's just solid. Not outstanding. Last time it seems that he's losing a place in a starting six with Bojic. But Kowal, I mean the coach of Resovia, is weird and I don't get his "tactic".

• It happens differently... He's a very solid point of reception in Resovia. Also on serve. What can I say... He's just solid. Not outstanding. Last time it seems that he's losing a place in a starting six with Bojic. But Kowal, I mean the coach of Resovia, is weird and I don't get his "tactic".

thank you very much bella...I was wondering on how he was playing because sometimes I see that he plays and scores some points, some others he does not even play or he's not in the starting six!! thank you!! :drink: :lol:

• Ryszard Bosek said that - according to his infos - Łukasz Żygadło will be new player of Jastrzębski Węgiel.

Why am I not surprised :roll: Well, after Bartman's behavior on WC towards Zygadlo, I knew it's just a question of time...ah, that cunning fox :rolll:
    No, serious - I think it would be better for Lukasz's career if he leaves Trento, JSW on the other hand really need a new setter, so things match perfectly :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Ryszard Bosek said that - according to his infos - Łukasz Żygadło will be new player of Jastrzębski Węgiel.

Ryszard Bosek has a long tongue... He tried to be misterious but apparently he can't play in the guesswork :lol:

Come, Ziomek... Jastrzębie are waiting for you :love: