World Championships 2010

• This German team dont deserve to play for a place in 5-8. its a pity that Czech were beaten by this German team.
    I cant see a good player in German roster.Maybe Shops and a little Grozer.I have never seen in all my life german team have a real setter.Congr. Brazil team.

I agree with you. Czech did a better WCh than Germany. When thet face Germany, Czech was tired and coul not play well.

I think Tisher is a great setter.

About the game, it was clear that Germany was affraid of Brazil. Brazil played enough to win this game. It will be a great game Brazil and Italy.

• What a crazy ending to that 2nd set of Cuba - Bulgaria! First Bulgaria imploding, and then Cuba's turn, Aleksiev missing an easy overbump spike, and then Cuba narrowly escaping with the 2nd set win. :what:

• Brazil and Italy: the two of most controversial teams of the tournament.Principly i support the weaker team and i think in that challenge the weaker team is Italy but this time i dont support weaker team.On the other hand, Brazil have had alot of success so far .Its enough for them to have had that much of success,we need to see a brand new team to get the title.Maybe i can support them against italy but not in the final.i will support Cuba if not then Bulgaria.

• Agreed, but they're making a lot of errors this match, along with Leal. Just curious, whatever happened to the right-handed Opp Sanchez?

All i know it that he had a health problem. But than he come back played in World League last year. I don't know if something happen to him again.

• Congratulations to Cuba, but you Bulgarian fans should hold your head up high and be very proud of your team. Nikolov was amazing this match, he must have had almost 30 kills.

I know one man who won't sleep well tonight: Aleksiev. He'll be wondering what could've been if he had killed that One-on-None overbump hit instead of putting it off the tape and out near the end of 2nd set. Agreed with not using Bell, he doesn't look like a world-class player, at least not good enough to play with Top 5 or 7 teams in the world.

As entertaining as this match was, it was still full of unforced errors and sloppy plays, particularly near the end of sets. I've never seen so many different point-runs and momentum-shifts in a match before at the International level.

• Cuba and Serbia already played a game in WCh and Serbia won 3x1. But now it will be a different game.

Brazil x Italy and Cuba x Serbia, two great games.

• Pffff tough luck... those mistakes at the end of 2nd and 4th sets... ;(
    Anyway, good luck to Cuba, I'd love to see them winning the whole tournament.