World League 2012

• Birareli the tireless! :super:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• The USA are totally off sync :sos:

• USA are so pathetic :white:

Wild Wild West!

• No Kurek. Better let him rest as long as nothing really is burning up.
    We're talking and talking but don't really know what's with Kubi and we already put him on the bench :aww: We should chill out, maybe. Kubi is a tough guy :D

He's fine :heart:

• No derby - USA were acting like if they are there to play anti-volleyball :thumbdown:
    I must admit that Travica played quite various (not like on WC for ex :D ), Birareli again was on the top of the banana :thumbup: Congrats for all Italiani today :win:

Wild Wild West!

• Holy fuc*ing shit, why not even a single link for BRA - FIN works for me, why? Not one :mad: I couldn't watch ITA - USA to see Dragan playing "the match of his life" and now I can't see Brazilians having tough moments with Finns! I'm after maybe 5 or 6 hours of sleep in two days, I'm tired and angry and I cannot even see a single match.
    What is goin' on there, Aga? Please, be my live broadcast.

• Holy fuc*ing shit, why not even a single link for BRA - FIN works for me, why? Not one :mad: I couldn't watch ITA - USA to see Dragan playing "the match of his life" and now I can't see Brazilians having tough moments with Finns! I'm after maybe 5 or 6 hours of sleep in two days, I'm tired and angry and I cannot even see a single match.
    What is goin' on there, Aga? Please, be my live broadcast.

Try second transmission from volleyball-movies -http://www.volleyball-movies.n…finland-461/transmission2

Oh my God, Rezende is talking and nobody listens him.

• great victory for Italy tonight against USA!! I fought them to be in better shape, maybe they're reserving everything for London...I liked tonight's block&defense but really Zaystev is amazing in these first matches!! :obey: :obey:

• Shit... Brazil makes me sad again. They started really bad, advantage of Finland was too big and they weren't able to catch them.

Sidao the best from Brazil, so far, definitely :cheesy:

• Try second transmission from volleyball-movies -http://www.volleyball-movies.n…finland-461/transmission2

I tried and it's shitty as my every single maths homework in a high school :wall:

IWANCZYK, SHUT UP, YOU ARE FAT PIG AND HAVE SQUINT!

What did he say?

• What did he say?

PI: I think Mauricio doesn't look fit. Irek, what do you think?
    IM: Well...
    PI: Yeah, I think he doesn't!
    IM: Well, maybe, but you know...
    PI: He's fat! It's true, he's fat!

Imagine he told it twice.

SIDAO IS GREAT!!! :heart: