2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Ishii 92.7 kmh. surprised

• Wait for the roster of Chinese NT in Week 5 in Germany.
    If "all" things around Chinese volleyball are "all" wrong, which one is the worst? environment? coaches? league? players? even ... too bad men's volleyball?

PS: After watching the finals of Italian A1 and CEV Champions League, Chen You-quan, the head coach of Tianjin VC as the winner of Chinese League 17/18 and Chen Xin-tong's father, said, "It's about the same as the Chinese League". Who gives him confidence?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Back to back service errors at 13-13 OMG

• 18-18 omg

• wow what a blast that was

• I hope this is not the same as Japan VS Korea where Japan won because Korea played sucks. I need my combination-plays and super mad body flying all around kinda defense, geddammit.

You got it.

Edit. Actually not a lot of the combo plays, but it's as good as a JPN v THA match could be. Some mad blunders thrown in, but a lot of out of system loveliness.

• THA missed 3 serves at the end... i think they are still winless, no? have they beaten anyone yet?

2win-10loss, they have beaten Argentina and Poland

• I don't think this is the real CHINA team playing. I am guessing Lang Ping is going to throw down the gauntlet on the final round.

I think this is the strongest roster China has at the moment. Zeng Chunlei has got an old knee injury and hasn't been training properly for a while. It's questionable what her state will be like.
    Zhang Changning is still recovering from her surgery and maybe she will be in good form in time for WCH.

• im watching Ser Ned..anyone else ?
    Tijana just spiked a 104 km/h

Yes, I was going to post "Koolhaas is/was having a good set" because I never heard anyone say it before