You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:23am

I cant believe these Russians outdig the Italians. 3rd set is tight. 1st 2 sets was an onslaught by RUS

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:37am

Congrats RUS. Serves and blocks did the trick. They won on transistions as well. Digging is on point can’t believe my eyes that I was watching RUS. On the other side, Sylla is the weakest link. She was the favorite of Russian servers and spikers. They really find and attack her when out of system.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:50am

What a set between Belgium and Netherlands!

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:52am

Anne Buijs :super:

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:29am

I'm so over Chachuon, she's literally the worst. Can't Thailand find anyone better than her? :wavy:

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:31am

Love love love the atmosphere in Korea! Opened my eyes!

B-quick

Trainee

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:32am

THA choked and wasted an 8-pt lead down the drain in the 2nd set. Without Mijalhovic, SRB crawled back slowly and just needed 1 set pt to complete the run

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "B-quick" (May 22nd 2018, 11:40am)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:34am

Narrow escape for Germany, they had a big lead and let Korea come back just to win 25:23 eventually.

Is Korea serving so weak or is Germany receiving really that well (except for the two shanked passes at the end)?

I have to point out Geerties' work in backrow :!: She is such an excellent defender without being the tiniest bit spectacular, simply always in position both in defense and in covering the block. If only she were close to that level in attack she'd be an amazing OH...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:36am

brankica's serve... LOL.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:38am

and now brankica's failed spike... LOL.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:41am

THA has no answer for boskovic... amazing what a fight they put up when they face giants though...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ossubtus" (May 22nd 2018, 11:57am)

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:45am

hattaya is so quick... thatdao might face a fight for a starting position when she comes back.

onuma... AMAZING... queen of volleyball!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ossubtus" (May 22nd 2018, 11:57am)

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:47am

Thailand is leading again! Please do take this set.

B-quick

Trainee

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:53am

Like the 2nd set. Hope THA finish this set on their favor. SRB made the run when THA was in 20s. Let’s see...

Part of me wants this game to end just so I could watch Robinson as a libero against the best (floor) defensive team in the world :-)

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:54am

Korea sure knows how to host matches :thumbsup:

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 11:58am

why is Terzic like girsl always chewing gum ? :P
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:00pm

Kor - Ger is tightening up..
Tha got the set

i just realized that "fog" thing in Korea :lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:00pm

i couldn't sleep so i caught the end of NED x BEL, now watching SRB x THA... i don't think i'll be awake for ARG x DOM...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:04pm

Watching a big match like this in Korea is definitely on my bucket list!

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:04pm

i can't believe how nootsara sets those balls when she's so far behind the MB...