The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Without Neslihan Eczacibasi took the set :D I believe miracles go girls :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Neslihan returned at set point, so I guess she's ok. Ankle injuries often are painful and frightening in the first moment but if ligaments aren't severely damaged it's not a too big problem to continue. She surely feels some pain still but the adrenaline will take care of that :D
    I don't understand Ustymenko's role in Vakifbank, in all matches that I watched, whenever she entered she just made mistakes...

• Not everyone here understands Turkish. Speak what everyone can understand Please :thumbup:

"I hope there is nothing wrong with Nesli, She is a tough woman! " :whistle:

Yes she is really brave, she want to come back to game! But not wise for her career :what:

• Neslihan is playing :super: I hope it's not risky :thumbdown:

• Esra is like a bomb. You never know about her daily perormace. Sometimes shes playing superb, sometimes very bad, and sometimes even I dont know if shes playing good or bad ! She s an undisolved riddle !

• Speaking of Martina, I think She is a very lucky one to play with great setters all the time. In Pesaro She was with her best friend Ferretti, with Leo in NT and now She plays with Lindsey Berg. Look at that, her attacks are so fast and powerful :rose: :super:

I want a 3:0 Match, Villa! Andiamo :thumbsup: :thumbup:

• Seda was sinusitis and she received serum..
    I hope Liuba plays as opp today. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Elif :teach: Go bench please :teach:

• Americans in Baku

Where's the Kim ?I guess this photo was taken by Kim Glass :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Wow what a match of Villa, to win without losing set in Moscow is an achievment and their game was better than ever this season...im so impressed, well deserved win !!

Goncharova and Dinamos setters was bad, and first when Ortiz went in for Yaneva they started to get in the match, but doesnt matter, they wouldnt have won anyway...

• Vakifbank 2-2 Eczacibasi

PS : Last 2 year Vakifbank won the all tie breaks against Eczacibasi (In 5 match ) :lol: So i really wonder how Eczacibasi will pass the tie break and after golden set :rolll:

• I miss Ergul. Where is she?

Supporting her teammates in tribune :rolll: She is currently the 4th MB of Vakifbank and she is NT member can't believe :lol: