2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• DR probably without Bethania, Annerys, Priscilla. Will play probably: Marte, Peńa, Arias, Rodriguez, Martinez, Fersola, Binet (L) add should be Martinez (sister of Brayelin), Echenique, Winifer, Nunez and Mambru. But of course coach haven't decided yet. This tournament should be preparing before U23 World Championship.

How many sisters does Brayelin have? I looked into girls' U-20 DOM roster and found two similar girls to Brayelin: Jineiry and Natalia. Do you know on which positions they're playing? I guess Jineiry is a MB because you counted only two MBs for this tournament ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• How many sisters does Brayelin have? I looked into girls' U-20 DOM roster and found two similar girls to Brayelin: Jineiry and Natalia. Do you know on which positions they're playing? I guess Jineiry is a MB because you counted only two MBs for this tournament ^^

Yineiry is her sister ;) She plays on MB position and I heard that even she can be better than Brayelin in the future :O (for me a bit imposible, because Brayelin is big diamond, but I couldn't watch junior matches). In DR NT you have more Martinez, but just Yineiry and Brayelin are sisters :D

• what's Yineiry height?

That's only possible roster as I wrote higher, Yineiry has 190 cm, she's 16, so she can grow ^^

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• DR probably without Bethania, Annerys, Priscilla. Will play probably: Marte, Peńa, Arias, Rodriguez, Martinez, Fersola, Binet (L) add should be Martinez (sister of Brayelin), Echenique, Winifer, Nunez and Mambru. But of course coach haven't decided yet. This tournament should be preparing before U23 World Championship.

Ha ha ha ha

You are very funny!!

Brayelin and her sister will be with the junior team playing the world Championship...

I don't know where you get your information from

The same situation apply for Libero Winnifer Fernandez....those 3 players will not be at the Boris Yeltsin' s Cup

The Junior world championship starts on June 22 for the Dominican Republic and the Boris Yeltsin Cup starts on June 26.......understand? :woohoo:

• So do you think that it's more possible that we'll see full A team in Russia?

• So do you think that it's more possible that we'll see full A team in Russia?

Hmm so it's possible. I wrote "probably" if you know english, you should know what it means, so where is a problem? You have some complex or something? I talked about it before NT season (something like April) and i got info that Yeltsin will be witohut most important and experienced players like Bethania, Brenda, Annerys etc, because they can't play all the time and young players should get experience. Maybe will go first team, maybe plans changed, but it's one of possibility. I didn't say that it will be, I said probably, so chill and hide your complexes to your pocket ;)

• I would like to know about personal problems Anastacia Salina is passing, to ask for the 2nd time waiver of the Russian team.

• Nobody knows the roster for the Dominican Republic team yet, but to me it'll be a combination of under 23 players like Marianne Fersola, Candida Arias, Jeoselyna Rodriguez, Ana Binet, Yonkaira Pena, Niverka Marte, Marifranchi Rodriguez and perhaps a couple of veteran players like Nunez or Vargas if Marifranchi is not added to the roster.

But as i said before there is nothing official yet.

• Any news about Dominican roster? Is something released?

• The Dominican's roster is as follow:

niverka Marte, karla Echenique, candida Arias, marianne Fersola, marifranchi Rodriguez, annerys Vargas, yeniffer Ramirez, jeoselyna Rodriguez Gina mambru, sidarka Nunez, yonkaira Pena and ana Binet.

• The Dominican's roster is as follow:

niverka Marte, karla Echenique, candida Arias, marianne Fersola, marifranchi Rodriguez, annerys Vargas, yeniffer Ramirez, jeoselyna Rodriguez Gina mambru, sidarka Nunez, yonkaira Pena and ana Binet.

Thanks :flower: so 4MBs again :down: maybe one of them will be tried as OH?

• Does anybody here know what team the Italians are entering in the Yeltsin Cup? I had assumed it was the national senior women's team, but they are also taking part in the Mediterranean Games at the same time in Turkey.

Their real National women Team haven`t played a single game this year, at the Montreux Cup as well as the Allasio Cup.

Italia is playing with reserves Teams at the Mediterreanean Games and the Yeltsin Cup too

• Yeltsin Cup matches will be broadcasted on Laola :thumbsup:

Tournament will be broadcasted also in Poland :thumbsup: Orange Sport will show probably all matches :D

• Do you know which link will live this cup? please give me :)

• Do you know which link will live this cup? please give me :)

Here you'll find matches, if laola doesn't work for you or not all matches will be available, check tomorrow sportlemon.tv and certainly you'll find some live streams ^^

• Does anybody here know what team the Italians are entering in the Yeltsin Cup? I had assumed it was the national senior women's team, but they are also taking part in the Mediterranean Games at the same time in Turkey.

S: Camera, Balboni
    Opp: Sorokaite, Zago
    OH: Costagrande, Fiorin, Tirozzi, Bianchini
    MB: Guiggi, Alberti, Zambelli,
    L: Merlo, Sirressi,