2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Germany's serve errors ain't a big waste, actually they are working very well... Kinda funny seeing Werblinska and Skowronska talking.

• Weiss's reverse sets are awful, even Gamova or Brakocevic wouldn't have hit the ball. Poland relying on Skowronska, it means she would be worn out if this match goes to tie-break...

• How dumb the polish coach is? Skowronska as OH is NEVER going to work, maybe only against unprofessional teams that have awfully weak serves. I'd try her as OPP and put either Kurnikowska or Paszek as OH. The game is getting easier for Germany, the more reception Kasia gets, the easier match for Germany.

• If we will lose this match i would call them everytime 'losers'. Women volleyball has too many ups and downs and big mess that I don't know what is a true level of each team what is so far from professionalism. :thumbdown:

• Jeez, Skowronska as OH in the tie-break... I'm quite sure Germany will take the advantage.

• Lenka Dürr is playing very well and I must add she is so hübsch!! :rose:

• How dumb the polish coach is? Skowronska as OH is NEVER going to work, maybe only against unprofessional teams that have awfully weak serves. I'd try her as OPP and put either Kurnikowska or Paszek as OH. The game is getting easier for Germany, the more reception Kasia gets, the easier match for Germany.

It's the same coach who worked in Skra Bełchatów, who changed Wlazły one of the best opposites in the world to receiving, it looked funny and this club lost year. But Nawrocki is not that dumb as you think. Kurnikowska is so pathetic, I saw her many times, 0 in attack, 0 in receiving, only I remember her good serving serie during match with Turkey. That's why Nawrocki wants to keep Werblińska, Zaroślińska and Skowrońska at the same time.
    I understood him.

• women are interesting creatures!..detail means everything for them....Kasia,on one hand,is trying to play her game on the other hand she all the time checking the camera to see how she appears there.. lateral poses etc..:lol:

• Congrats Poland...Zarolinska had a good match..i dont think Kasia as OPP would do better..

I agree with you. Zaroślińska had hard and successive season in Atom Trefl Sopot under Micelli wings. She improved a lot.
    If only we had a better OH than Kurnikowska I'm sure Nawrocki would use it, not Skowrońska, but we have no choice.

• I agree with you. Zaroślińska had hard and successive season in Atom Trefl Sopot under Micelli wings. She improved a lot.
    If only we had a better OH than Kurnikowska I'm sure Nawrocki would use it, not Skowrońska, but we have no choice.

He is trying to keep Skowronska on court as much as he can.. When she as bad a receiving, he subbed Zaroslinska and let Kurnikowska pass for her, and Kasia was playing as non-receiving OH. He could've take her out

• women are interesting creatures!..detail means everything for them....Kasia,on one hand,is trying to play her game on the other hand she all the time checking the camera to see how she appears there.. lateral poses etc..:lol:

Women? Ah, cause Cristiano Ronaldo doesnt do that at all as well... :P

It's obvious she is so obsessed about her look. Also solarium makes her skin darker and darker everyday, when i look for a moment at her skin of legs it's so close black. I don't get her choice because darker skin makes someone much older than is. She can't frame her beauty in good way.