2015 FIVB Club World Championship - Zurich / Switzerland - 5/5

• Its impressive how low intensity is Rexona game today, dont know if they are tired or what, they are so stucked. all the intensity they used against Volero is gone. They had so many chances to counter attack, but they are making so many errors.

• Kosheleva 25/44 after 3 sets. Rexona needs to have some serious thoughts on that...

I dont think that is the problem, Koshleva is phisicly strong, it was expected she would make so many points, the problem is that Rexona is loosing all good chances they have, they had the chance to win third set, but they lost so many balls...the erros are making the difference for us I think.

• Rexonas block is not enough to neutralize Kosheleva unfortunalety, they really lack height in their block rotation...and she hits to hard to be stopped on the floor, not even fantastic defensive players like Fabi can do something about these balls.

Kosheleva 25/44 after 3 sets. Rexona needs to have some serious thoughts on that...

• Congrats Krasnodar..good struggle,they deserved it...
    RExona's players made too many mistakes in the last part of the fourth set...Regis was the weakest link of the team but Rezende kept her on the court...Natalia is the best attacker of the team and seems only world-class spiker of that team...Gabi is a sweet brave girl but a short player and its not easy for her to fight against tall walls...

• Krasnodar has been playing pretty well since Hisamitsu match and if they keep this fight and if Kosheleva keeps her game then they can beat EcV too EcV can beat too :D

btw..Koseleva's team gonna not be in the CL so id like to see her in a top team from Turkey.. ...

Olessia R. too :thumbsup:

• Gabi is promissing, but I still don't think that she can survive playing in international level. It was like this during the last 2 years that she played in the NT. She needs to develop more her back row skills and also the technics in attack and then she can keep playing in international level.

Congrats Krasnodar..good struggle,they deserved it...
    RExona's players made too many mistakes in the last part of the fourth set...Regis was the weakest link of the team but Rezende kept her on the court...Natalia is the best attacker of the team and seems only world-class spiker of that team...Gabi is a sweet brave girl but a short player and its not easy for her to fight against tall walls...

• Gabi is promissing, but I still don't think that she can survive playing in international level. It was like this during the last 2 years that she played in the NT. She needs to develop more her back row skills and also the technics in attack and then she can keep playing in international level.

she has a different arm swing...she can be much better in the future...my comment on her was for the present

• The main points that I would like to highlight are how Rio succumbed to Krasnodar and the high number of mistakes. I was expecting the team to fight, to be brave, but all I've seen is a very serious face and only Carol was celebrating more a few points. I think that Rexona is an experienced team, but sometimes the older players just stop helping. Juciely and Fabi could be more active, to show confidence to the young ones like Carol and Gabi. I also missed Natalia, she was playing good, so many points (not the same number of the impressive Kosheleva) and she was too passive!!! She is an olympic champion, she have been playing for Brazil since 2008, she has a lot of experience, she should call the responsability and help the young ones.

Krasnodar totally deserved it! The russians are knowed for being "cold players", but in this match I could see them all the time cheering for the points and fighting during the match to achieve the dream of going to this final. About Kosheleva, I really have no words to describe. Maybe just AWESOME is enough. :heart:

• she has a different arm swing...she can be much better in the future...my comment on her was for the present

I understood your comment, but I've been watching Gabi in our league for a few years and I can say that she's awesome playing here. Very good % of attacking, some blocks and good service, but she's not tall enough to do the same against foreign teams. Look at Fernanda Garay, she is an explosive player, but now she had to change and develop some skills to keep playing in high level. She's more technical than a couple of years ago, and that's the reason that she is now one of our most important players!