The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I read that today VakifGunes will show something special in tactic in the match against Baku. The Coach said that yesterday.

• the best club and the best club which perform team play are different thing, you know. ^^

as vyz correct, i didn't say they are the best. They are the best club performing team play ;) And whenever you say we will see, i would be right, ha?

• What means??

there is a famous turkish series named ''Fatmagul'un sucu ne? '' (what is Fatmagul's guilt or something like that)
    it is about a girl named Fatmagul and being raped by some guys. And it is an ugly joke about this :down: Pesaro would be beaten so badly (as raped)

• Фенер проиграл не заслужено, Команда достойна большего, думаю тренер не правильно действовал.Особенно в 5 сете, как можно проиграть со счета 7 4

• are you sure?
    Maja Poljak is very famous MB before she played for Turkey league,she got best block in 2005 European Champions League.
    Maja left foppa bergamo,but she is still a real hero in foppa fans' heart.
    maybe maja hasn't talent of block feeling like furst and barazza,however,her powerful、passion、confident could conque court.she is real block killer

I would add one thing: Croatia participate only in ECH and last year in WCH (but only in group phase unfortunetely), Croatia is not a team which is on the top
    so she don't have enough chance to show their power in such events.

and about yesterday's match I have to admit that Ozge did good job (ok, maybe not in 1st set :P) but she was very creative ! :)
    Nilay gave good substitution, they're really the best Turkish settters I think.

Press Conference:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfrSqi96AJk

• First set showed very clearly which team plays to win and which team plays only because they must. Sokolova and Fofao, I have great respect for their careers, but right now they are truly pathetic. I never liked Skowronska and today she confirms my opinion. The only one of Fenerbahce who plays with passion is Osmokrovic, but she can't do much alone. Fenerbahce's performance in first set is an insult for their fans and sponsors :thumbdown:
    On the other side Pesaro shows that for them also 3rd rank would be a success. Saccomani is doing very well so far.

EDIT: Very good decision to start with Naz and Seda. I hope they use their chance well.

• First set showed very clearly which team plays to win and which team plays only because they must. Sokolova and Fofao, I have great respect for their careers, but right now they are truly pathetic. I never liked Skowronska and today she confirms my opinion. The only one of Fenerbahce who plays with passion is Osmokrovic, but she can't do much alone. Fenerbahce's performance in first set is an insult for their fans and sponsors :thumbdown:
    On the other side Pesaro shows that for them also 3rd rank would be a success. Saccomani is doing very well so far.

EDIT: Very good decision to start with Naz and Seda. I hope they use their chance well.

agree. FBA's players were ready only for final match, they even did not imagine that FBA will play for yhird place. Pesaro has a great chance to finish fener morally and get medal.
    Saccomani is best player of Pesaro during F4. I think she will be one of best players in the world after a few years

• Naz and Seda in and Fenerbahce is leading 16-10 in second set.
    C'mon girls! Wake up!

• Great Seda.
    I am really angry with Ze Roberto now for not trusting her and Naz beforehand.