The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I'm so happy :drink: I'm proud of my team :love: :heart:

You really can be !!! Great team, good staff
    As Glinka, I had little tears at the end even I'm french man !
    If I don't say a mistake : Vaki' girls are Unbeaten this year in Champion's League ?
    6-0 in the first main phase in pool, A ; then 2-0 in play-offs 12.
    2 winw over Eczacibasi with an amazing come back in the second game
    and now for the Final 4. Your team and girls were unstopable. Who can say the same ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• is there any ranking for volleyball clubs around worldwide? like footbal clubs

• first of all congrats to VGSTT!!! they really deserved it. Rabita just started this history and chalenge cup will also come to baku.this year was just great for turkish and azeri volleyball.and NATASHA you are amazing.......you are number one in our hearts.. :heart: hope to see RABITA BAKU again in istanbul.WE ARE PROUD ALL OF YOU

• hi mates
    first of all, ı have to say that proud of my amazing team and players. :cup: :obey:
    what a weekend. ı was in the hall 2 days and watched all games. ı am very lucky :rolll:
    ı like pesaro funs, they support their team. very sympatheticpersons :=)

P.C. @ MARY, ı have a VGSTT T-shirt for you (actually 4 t-shirts, who wants?) if you wanna get send me adress :dance4:

• hi mates
    first of all, ı have to say that proud of my amazing team and players. :cup: :obey:
    what a weekend. ı was in the hall 2 days and watched all games. ı am very lucky :rolll:

P.C. @ MARY, ı have a VGSTT T-shirt for you (actually 4 t-shirts, who wants?) if you wanna get send me adress :dance4:

Congratulations, mesut :flower: :flower: ^^

Must be great to be in the hall, seeing your team winning the CL !!! :drink:

• hi mates

meeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

:love: :love: :love:

MASTER !!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super:

• Congratulations, mesut :flower: :flower: ^^

Must be great to be in the hall, seeing your team winning the CL !!! :drink:

yes it was great. can you imaging that my team won against dream team and at least 5000 fenerbahce's fun. it was so delicious :cheesy:
    after matches, ı have a serious vioce problem. in the other hands, ı saw beautiful manon in the hall. she was so pretty while she get best spiker award.

• :love: :love: :love:

i still dont understand cev, vakif undefeated in this season CL, Maja poljak always give her great performance, in everymatches never see maja's bad day, i have seen very bad performances from glinka and nikolic sometimes
    and final performance maja is 6,8 highest vote, but Mvp glinka interesting

• Congratulations Fenerbahçe!!!Seda did really well!!!!

Im quite sad for Furst, she has a sad face! :(

Anyone knows what the banner was written in the end for her? ^^

Joana;

English translation as this:

The king of the blocks.Happy birthday of Christiane Fürst.

But Chris's birthday is not today. :lol:

• :aww:

you are so funny man, and forgetful... i think dont remember to 7 hours ago... FBA 3 - Scavolini 1.... :lol: Scavolini isnt an italian team i think.. :whistle:

I think you don'twant to understand what I say...

Bergamo 7 champions league 1 coppa cev
    Perugia 2 champions legue 3 coppa cev
    and more and more....:whistle:

• I think you don'twant to understand what I say...

Bergamo 7 champions league 1 coppa cev
    Perugia 2 champions legue 3 coppa cev
    and more and more....:whistle:

so, the last two years shows, that other teams want to become succcesful as well, you cannot compare newly teams as fenerbahce or rabita baku, just wait and see and lets talk 10 years later und you will see that many things will change in volleyball,