Azerbaijan Superleague 2010/2011

• Starovic is a big star?
    My Dears today is not the 1st April.

I never told she is a big star-find me that post! I just always told and say- she is quite good player that deserves to play in ANY team! I wrote facts! I made videos to see that with your own eyes! What else- I don`t know! I am just shocked!

• and what sentence "she is quite good player that deserves to play in ANY team!" means, for me that means that she is high level player or star.

• and what sentence "she is quite good player that deserves to play in ANY team!" means, for me that means that she is high level player or star.

Yuhhh... She is not Gamova or Sheilla,but she plays not worse than star named players like Kasia,even better! Star- is all known player, but quite good level player may not be a star but play in many good teams. Ufffffffffff. Stop please!

• I could write a lot of things but I'll limit myself to saying that I agree with Ilgar. Vaio, I understood very well what you meant with Tocko as receiving opposite, but I simply don't agree. If you want to play this system you need someone who is a REALLY good receiver and has various options in attack, like Sokolova in RUS NT or Gözde in Vakifbank. With Mammadova - Tocko - Starovic there are 2 players who are mediocre receivers, but all of them are strong attackers on their respective positions even in difficult situations. With Mammadova (no reception) - Glass - Tocko there still are 2 mediocre receivers because Kim Glass is also not really strong in that element regardless of her % in CL final (basically I don't like argumentations based on statistics of single matches), but only Mammadova as attacker for the difficult balls. Tocko is not so strong from position 2 and Glass not so strong on position 4 with difficult balls. I am not saying that they are bad, but I think Rabita's current line-up is better than your idea. Of course it would be even better if they had one player who is a great receiver and attacker, but currently they don't.

• I am not saying that Starovic is "star player" but for Rabita she is more important then Mammadova, Glass or Ativi.
    She is also two or three times cheaper then other "star players" in Rabita and with better couch she can improve much more. :teach:

For Azarreil most important player is Rahimova and she is not at all "star player" but very very important one. :thumbsup:

Metcalf is "star player" but cant show all of her skills, especially with very bad reception that Lokomotiv have. :hit:

"Star player" that have major role in team is Tayyiba Hanneef (igtisadchi). :cup:

• I am not saying that Starovic is "star player" but for Rabita she is more important then Mammadova, Glass or Ativi.

You are kidding! I can't believe it! Starovic is more important than Mammadova?
    She was just audience in final match!

• Nati

If you mean the CL Final actually no opposite has a chance to avoid Vakıfbank's block or defence so you don't have to criticize only Starovic,other opposites didn't well too.They must face with Nikolic-Bahar or Glinka-Poljak All of them are more than 1.90cm and a great back-row defence.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Mammadova was better in final than Starovic...
    Of, course they can make block with 3 people and defence with 3 people while Starovic slowly jumps and hits the ball :whistle:

• its funny, I know that we all have opinion and that is different, but to say that Starovic is more important to Rabita than Mammadova is ignorance, even to compare her with Glass and Tocko is funny. Any way I hope that Rabita will be without Starovic next season.

• Polina, just awesome. :cheesy: :super:

A new star is BORN!!!

And I have to note- she was playing the last matches as an Opposite while most of the matches of her career she played as non receiving outside-hitter... But the result is the same- she is just awesome!!!

• Kathleen Weiss: ' We have a good team so we want to get title. 1st round was interesting,there every team proved that can beat other team. It is true that we couldn't start good to first round, but in last match we could win. That's why our main goal is toregain points in Masalli we lost in Minghacevir. Probably, Azerbaijan champion will be known at the last moment and this makes league to be more interesting.' apasport.az

• Kathleen Weiss: ' We have a good team so we want to get title. 1st round was interesting,there every team proved that can beat other team. It is true that we couldn't start good to first round, but in last match we could win. That's why our main goal is toregain points in Masalli we lost in Minghacevir. Probably, Azerbaijan champion will be known at the last moment and this makes league to be more interesting.' apasport.az

Aferin sene qizim ;) Keep this way! ;)