Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Congratulations Foppa! I supported you during the final series :win: I'm glad you won it! Both teams were great though!

btw, dont say much things about playing with heart... FBA fans will get offended :D

• Zetova and Vasileva, always our heroes :thumbsup:

• Awesome Bergamo! Being always the pessimist, I was skeptical, first when they lost the 1st position in the regular phase, and after when they played a bad game in match #4. But after so many years of being eliminated in the semifinals, they couldn't let the title go away when competing in the final once again. Great job!

• FOPPA FOPPA FOPPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :heart: :rose: :flower:
    amazing victory !! Love theeeeeeeem !! :love:
    :woohoo: :dance4: :dance6:
    :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

• Congratulations to Bergamo :drink:

Unbelievable 7.600 spectators in away match! In Russia we have just one arena which has capacity equal or more than 7.600! :lol:

• Amazing match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Merlo and Cardullo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

......no comment!!!!!!!!!

SERENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I couldn't stop laughing yesterday when it was on tv :lol: she's so funny :lol:

She has big potential ! I agree, she saved yesterday's match :super:

• Joana where did you find the photo of your avatar? :lol:

• Thanks Joana!!W FOPPA!!! :super: I'm still "excite" :lol:

Piccinini has win plus CL (5) than Italian Championship (4) ......the BEST!!! :super: :lol:

• Congratulations Foppapedretti BERGAMO, best team in Italian league, and also Italian league is best in Europe. now enjoy watching volleyball, lets we forget :drink:

• for the second time in a row, villa cortese loses although they did a great job. im really sad for for them, on the otherside, its bergamo. i really like this team, the team itself is really a legend. im happy for both teams ! ! !

I completely agree with you!Villa and Bergamo are two great teams

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.