Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• i'm totally agree.
    i saw her playing yesterday. at first she is a real leader in and out of the court, always 100% , always positive. at least, shes so fast on his "slide spike" that even if you know where she will spike its really hard to block or dig her. and his technical relation with gligorovic is very good.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• The statistics for yesterday's away match between IGTISADCHI and DINAMO ROMPREST. Thanks to Kaoru Shimmura for the match statistics!!!

• Well, the stats shows the answer of our investigation :D Yokoyama will gonna leave :gone: maybe

Pastulova impresses - great stats, no mistakes at all :obey:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Hello everyone! I'm from Japan. I would like to go to Azerbaijan league to watch team BAKI. But I couldn't find schedule of them.So, could you tell me their schedule on February and March 2012? I'm Visser fan :heart: Preferably I want to watch BAKI vs IGTISADCHI.

• Hello, Yumi :wavy:

Baki-Igtisadchi played last time, Baku won 3-0

Tomorrow Baki will play with Azeryolservis, Baki is favorite, but I really liked Azeryolservis last matches ^^

Other matches:

15:00. “Bakı” – “Azəryolservis”

17:00. “Lokomotiv” – “Lokomotiv Biləcəri”

19:00. “İqtisadçı” – “Rabitə”

1. Bakı 2 2 0 6-0 4
    2. Rabitə 1 1 0 3-0 2
    3. Azərreyl 1 1 0 3-1 2
    4. İqtisadçı 2 1 1 3-4 3
    5. Azəryolservis 2 0 2 2-6 2
    6. Lokomotiv 1 0 1 0-3 1
    7. “Lokomotiv Biləcəri” 1 0 1 0-3 1

• @ ari, I found the news about Kitipova:

She is already in Azerbaijan, and she met with Sbano. No more information.

About Yokoyama, I just watched her once, first game with Azeryolservis, but in the second set she was substituted with Katic, I would prefer Katic, but I think Yokoyama was Sbano's first preference

• Well, as i saw the stats from all 4 Igtisadchi games now, i can say it more confident - Lora will gonna replace Yokoyama. If we look Yokoyama performance - no blocks, no "attacks", 1 ace. I think they will get Kitipova exactly because of her service, block and feeling to attack. They want accurate sub for Katic imo

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Hello Nati :lol: Thank you for your reply. Yes, I watched the last time match "Baki-Igtisadchi" on web site. I was so excited because I watched Visser's play after long time.....So, I would like to go to your city "BAKU" on Feb or Mar. Seems schedules are not announce yet on those days? I heard it will be announce on January....is it all right? plz tell me if you like!

Well, Yokoyama was good player in Japan. She'll leave? I'm sorry hear that.... :aww:

• Does any1 know if this season there will bee a CUP competition in Azerbaijan:?:

• Well, Yumi, there is nothing official! I'm just a blinded fan of Kitipova and i've spamed here a lot already ( so the moderator can delete some of my posts here, i don't want to ruin this topic). I'm sure Yokoyama is good, but maybe she is not that high to block and this is important in Azer.league, while my love is 183... Wish you a nice trip to Baku :)

• Does anyone know if the Baki game will be streamed today and if it is what is the web address? Maybe my timing is wrong, but there is a football match on idman tv right now. I thought the Baki game was to begin at 3 PM. Thanks for any help... :flower:

• “Bakı” – “Azəryolservis” - 3:0 (25:14, 25:20, 25:13)

• Is there live stream of Rabita-Igtisadchi match please??? It was supposed to start 10 minutes ago,can any1 give me link if they have it please :?: :)

• Baki-Azeryolservis match now Idman tv, I guess they won't broadcast Rabita-Igtisadchi match, first set 25-12 for Rabita!

Mammadova4Ever, I think there will be no Cup competition,

Yumi, wow you are real fan :drink: There is no scedule for feb , when I available I'll let u know. If I were in Baku that time, I'would like to host you but I won't be :( you can contact IlgarAzero in this from, I'm sure he'll help you. :win:

ari, let's see who played in rabita match today :)

• Thank you Nati,keep us informed on Rabita score :flower: Do you know if Mamma is playing?

• I dont know :( I just follow Rabita facebook fan page, even I deactivated my account, I just made fake one for following news about Rabita :D

Rabita gave 2nd set 17-25 for Igtisadchi :(

• Omg nooo.. ;( I hope they'll bee able to win it in 4!!

• According to igtisadchi fan page, Mamma is playing :)