The Person above you

• Sorry! :D

He is VERY spirit XD :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I just know how to create a group but I havent' any of forum members between my friends so I couldn't create it XD

He has a facebook account XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• är en svensk kille

• 2 mistakes in a row for me today! :white:

• I dont eat McDonald's :)
    She makes mistakes as everyone :P

• War of mistakes! :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• THE PERSON ABOVE ME tought I don't know if is a boy or a girl XD

• The persove above me should know that the person below her is a boy! :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• There are more then one team in the city of the person above me

• the person above me probaly tought http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46VMMjbanY

• TPAM likes an italian team called Scavolini XD

• *is one of the best italian team

TPAM is from a place with the last 4 letters very similar to the surname of Villa's setter :set:

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().