The Person above you

• TPAM knows some italian words

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• her user ID is bella (Which means beautiful in italian, right?) and since bella exsits, bello should be here too!

• TPAM correctly say that "bella" beans beautiful

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM should change his name with "bellissimo" and not "bello" :lol:

• TPAM has a very good avatar with Logan Tom and Manon Flier (and probabily knows in italian manon are 2 words ma and non XD)

• Has a very good avatar

• Is happy as the 2nd NT got to the FF of ECH 2011!:P

• Maybe he is left-handed

• She supports Italian Nts and is one year older than me

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He likes numbers (because of prediction game XD)

• Maybe is crazy inside :lol:

No I'm not left handed, there is an expression in English for a guy that can't dance, that he has "two left feet", so by extension someone who is right handed and crap at volleyball has "two left hands" :teach:

• He don't like dancing XD (and me too)

• for sure she is crazy as he called herself LOCA!! And she use "MAY BE"