The Person above you

• He is such a liar. yesterday He was in love with Sander,but keeps saying he loves me or someone else :lol:

• He thinks that Muzynanska's water helps him

• TPAB has a picture in the signature

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She has 399 posts now. When She will write 267 posts She will be "incarnate denial of imperfection".

• Maybe he wants live in a desert island

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• He is called as one of the character of "The Simpsons" XD

• User name reminds me this
    [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• TPAM's name reminds me WinZip XD (just to stay in theme :D )

• is kind

• He makes people wonder where he is from, since It's written that his current location is Earth.

• He doesn't like his first name though it's awsome and he wanted to change his nick name to bellissimo :P