The Person above you

• but She should know that Emil just changed a half of his user name. It's Emil_Niklas :lol:

• but He should now that I noticed that He changed a half of his user name. I even know why. He likes his second name. Which I have to admitt is the same awsome as his first name.

• Doesn't know how many great guys we have in Poland? :D At least it sounds like she thinks they're not as cool as Emil :D

• Just mentioned a person that hasn't got a good opinion of me

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Just change his nickname

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• She dreams every day about dinner and walk night on the beach, when on heaven is full moon and stars, with Cernic.

• He just make me smile

• He is a liar

• Loca is Inside Volley User as Emil, who wants to see Efimienko-Martalek duo on court everytime and camera on Them very often or always.

• Hardworking student :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM lives is a city that I would like to visit.

• Every time I see a post from TPAM I recall "Children from Bullerbyn". Besides he's blond and has a cute nose. Not to mention about eyes.

• Her nickname is an italian word

• I gues she's quite loca for volleyball :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................