The Person above you

• Some guy in the forum said to TPAM "listen girl" and TPAM said "Im not a girl". I know it hurts, just like Britney Spears once was singing "Im not a girl, not yet a woman".

• He will live with our Naz'cholic for some years in the same country :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• He don't know my favourite swede author Stieg Larsson :D

• He is living in Istanbul but he didn't know how to go Burhan Felek hall untill i teach him :D

He should know that I was just kidding you. Of course I know Stieg Larsson :lol:

:teach:

• He was/is in Korea and visited some GP matches and took a photo with Bahar :D He thinks Polen is gorgeous :D

He should know that Emil is still in Korea and supposed to leave here 2 days later and he took a photo with Gulden, Naz, Nilay and Polen. Polen was the most gorgeous one in Turkish team. He doesn't know why everyone says Naz if it comes to saying about beautiful women. Polen is just gorgeous! :thumbsup:

• Let me correct you first! I'm a him btw :D

Emil's next destination should be Komaki, But He just realized that there will be Japan, D.R, Puertorico and Thailand...No Europeans No USA...

• OMG :D I dropped a brick :aww: So sorry :D Please forgive me :obey: My English isn't at high level (just what I learned from school :D)

And I advise him to go to Brazil..Next week there will be USA, Brazil,Germany and Italy :super: Two Europeans(I know that Germany is very special for you :thumbsup: ) plus Brazil and USA :super:

• He should know his English is very good. none of us is a native English speaker, but We're actually speaking it understanding each other. It's good :thumbup:

• His country won Eurovision contest :)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................