The Person above you

• He likes many beautiful players :lol: :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• wrong about me :heart:

His name reminds me a russian man, wearing classical russian dresses, hat and walking in the road in winter syberia :lol:

• His name reminds me a russian man, wearing classical russian dresses, hat and walking in the road in winter syberia :lol:

I thought he was a girl :lol:

• He is interested in Russian NT as much as Russia_Nikolai_Karpol :)

• tpam's men's volleyball team is my favorite team in men's volleyball. and it's not very hard to guess who is his favorite player. he's one of - hopefully not few - people I knew who support DOM women's team.

• His name sounds too smiliar to a turkish word " Biber " which means pepper :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM is a real volleyball fan :drink:

• His name sounds too smiliar to a turkish word " Biber " which means pepper :D

interesting trivia! :D in filipino language, my username is close to "bibe" or duck in english :lol:

anyway, i want to visit tpam's home country and see the Hagia Sophia :D

• TPAM has a strange profile picture

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• He puts 2 underscores _ in his signature

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Her favourite beer have to be CarlsBERG :P

• TPAM thinks I like drinking beer but I'm not Homer Simpson

• TPAM had opportunity to support her favourite team as a spectator in hall :win: