The Person above you

• He just had breakfast with milk, coffee and yogurt

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM is in Facebook group of inside-volley ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• TPAM has a fb account

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM will support Piccinini, no matter where she'll play :D

• TPAM likes a lot of Polish player because he is from Poland

• I'm thinking which match is watching TPAM.

• No one, I'm laying in my bed XD

Today he watched at least 2 matches of the WGP

• I wonder if TPAM wants to read my posts about young players from Poland :D

• Of course!

He likes writing

• He support 2 of the best turkish teams

• she supports italian team in turkey :lol:

• TPAM support the only team that I don't like

• TPAM is a huge Rondon fan :P

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM is always right and ruthless..

• I guess TPAM use a bit of sarcasm here and no, Im not always right by any mean to tell the truth....I quite often says what I think and in a bit ruthless way maybe...which might create some unncesessary conflicts.

For ex. its stupid by me to take some fights against fanatic turks that think im "deeply disrespectful that I will never forget" when I say I dont belive they will win a medal in OG. I checked the bookmakers give the turks around 15% chances to take a medal, so if u think im wrong, there is huge money to earn ;)

• TPAM want live in a hotter country

• I guess TPAM use a bit of sarcasm here and no, Im not always right by any mean to tell the truth....I quite often says what I think and in a bit ruthless way maybe...which might create some unncesessary conflicts.

For ex. its stupid by me to take some fights against fanatic turks that think im "deeply disrespectful that I will never forget" when I say I dont belive they will win a medal in OG. I checked the bookmakers give the turks around 15% chances to take a medal, so if u think im wrong, there is huge money to earn ;)

Actually i do not pinned you, i gave my opinion about you with sincerely, coz its true your comments about volleyball are truthful and objective :rose: