The Person above you

• Actually i do not pinned you, i gave my opinion about you with sincerely, coz its true your comments about volleyball are truthful and objective :rose:

Hehe okay, I guess I couldnt belive a guy from Turkey thought so :lol:

• TPAM just had dinner

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM doesn't know where does the person above her come from :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• All her favourite players last year played the "finale scudetto"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I want to know where Anton is living also, he makes me so curious !

And I guess TPAM eats mozarella often , but I don't know why italians like this, it has no taste !

• TPAM can't call that "cheese", or we haven't the same notion of "cheese" :dance6: I can't understand which interest has Mozarella , I'm sorry :lol:

• Tonight I eat 2 mozzarelle ;)
    TPAM just watched a football match

• Don't worry be happy... Andrà bene la terza prova, se non sai qualcosa troverai il modo di copiare XD

TPAM was born in 1993 I suppose

• TPAM is right about my age...but I'm not so optimistic about the other thing! we had 5 teachers controlling us and we're in 20 in a small room! :S

• I know what do you feel right now because one year ago I had the same feelings... Now I laugh at people who said the exams are difficult... Good luck!

TPAM will not sleep tonight

• TPAM is leading in WL prediction game ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• TPAM drinks vodka twice a day to keep the doctor away ahahah