The Person above you

• TPAM is doing what she says about Russia Nikolai Karpol I guess !

@Diesse : In France, we says "merde" to wish you good luck for your exams. Bonne chance et bon courage, we're thinking about you :D ( I'm in my bed actually :lol: )

• I really love TPAM... :lol: thank you for your support! I need it...even if you are in bed!
    p.s. I'll start at 12.15, such an awful time, it will be so hot

• TPAM loves Carli Lloyd but I don't if it's just because of her talent :whistle:

@Diesse : what kind of exam is it? You can still revise 1 hour , but if I was you, I would go to put a wax candle in a church :D

• TPAM thinks I was drinking vodka XD
    She likes cheese and wine!

@ds14: 12:15??? We start at about 8:30!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I guess that TPAM is happy 'cause her football NT advanced to semi-final of EURO 2012 thanks to smashing Buffon's defense ;)

• TPAM likes any kind of sports :D Even Curling :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM thinks curling in funny XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Now in TPAM's profile Scherban is in top not Obmachaeva :D Is there highlights about Scherban in youtube or somewhere?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM now scares me more than the movie Haloween when I was 12, he even notice which sequenses my favourite players is in, incredible memory!

• But about Scherban, unfortunalety, I dont think there is any highlights of her, but I will try to get someone for u! maybe it will be a full match though

• So they are from IKEA's country, they have to be proud of that :whistle:

• I'm completely proud of being Swedish, Yes... It's not too shabby being a Swedish.

TPAM has been to Bordeaux I suppose... which I love the most from French lands.