The Person above you

• I dont know about that really :lol:

Maybe TPAM´s name is Izabela, like the polish-swedish actor and Bond girl Izabela Scorupco, or the volleyball player Izabela Zebrowska.

• As far as i understand TPAM is hungry and sleepless.When he hears words like " hamburger " or " bed " he is getting angry :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM's avatar is hilarious :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM says everyday merhaba

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM says everyday ciao

• TPAM just used translator

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM writes many posts every day :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He speaks the same language of the previous pope

• is proably worrying the situation after Estes, Gamova, Sokolova retire all together. You have to play with such players like Fateeva, Bukreeva and Naumova :D

• No no, the players u mention has little chances to reach NT anyway.

I dont get either why u write "after Sokolova, Gamova, Estes retire all together"....because Gamova will not retire.

I guess when Gamova retires it will be someone of Alisheva/Malofeeva, Malykh (Playing for Zarechie, one of the best born 1993 in the world) for OPP-spot and for the OH-spots for sure Yana Scherban and then maybe Daria Stolyarova. Even Victoria Chaplina has better chances than Bondar.

Bukreeva will likely take a break for mental problems (traumas). Bondar or Fateeva has too many players before them for sure.

• He knows very well his russian NT :what:

• She says she will continue as long as she can, so basically, as long as she can play in highest level. I dont think she will accept being a bench player. I guess her last championship can be either WCH 2014 or Olympics 2016.

• I don't like the fav players of TPAM