Bulgarian Team

• About case "Kazyiski" and "Salparov" and other players kicked from ther Russian Championship, Russia really deserved to not go to Beijing 2008. And there were rumours about your federation that Russia will do everything to kick out Bulgaria from Olympics including loosing to USA in the final match in the World Cup. But in Bulgaria we say - "Който копае гроб другиму сам пада в него! " - "Who digs somebody's grave at last he falls into it!". So I believe players are not federation and federation are not players. In Euro 2008 I will support Russian team, but your volleyball team deserves something else...

No, it's not exactly like that. Russian player are not guilty for the things that their volleyball federation did or wanted to do. This about the final match in world cup also was not like that, because if Russia had lost the game against USA, they wouldn't have qualified for the olympics from WC. And good for them that they found strenght in themselves and after loosing 1:2 sets and loosing in the 4th managed to win. It's another topic that many of the russians players are a bit arrogant but that has nothing to do with the federation I guess.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• About case "Kazyiski" and "Salparov" and other players kicked from ther Russian Championship, Russia really deserved to not go to Beijing 2008. And there were rumours about your federation that Russia will do everything to kick out Bulgaria from Olympics including loosing to USA in the final match in the World Cup. But in Bulgaria we say - "Който копае гроб другиму сам пада в него! " - "Who digs somebody's grave at last he falls into it!". So I believe players are not federation and federation are not players. In Euro 2008 I will support Russian team, but your volleyball team deserves something else...

Hummmm Who are the other players?? The team that really has good results deserves everything so be happy that last year Bulgaria had fortune because only thanks to fortune your country went to Japan after lose everything... :down:

And Afroman everybody saw what you had said about arrogant russian players. I mean Alekno' s case... I don't like him as a coach and person but as Armel said he had always respected bulgarian players and relied on them, it's a true! Maybe you don't know well volleyball history.. After Bulgaria won Russia he said that Salparov and Zhekov had played really good.
    And what players are arrogant except Poltavsky??

• Hummmm Who are the other players?? The team that really has good results deserves everything so be happy that last year Bulgaria had fortune because only thanks to fortune your country went to Japan after lose everything... :down:

And Afroman everybody saw what you had said about arrogant russian players. I mean Alekno' s case... I don't like him as a coach and person but as Armel said he had always respected bulgarian players and relied on them, it's a true! Maybe you don't know well volleyball history.. After Bulgaria won Russia he said that Salparov and Zhekov had played really good.
    And what players are arrogant except Poltavsky??

He said it because it was like that, I know enought about volleyball, Alekno had played in Levski Siconco, he was champion with them, but it doesn't mean that he insulted Zhekov with his saying that he's predictable, and also kicked out Salparov from Dynamo. I don't like to comment about him, do what you want, I am waiting for matches on the field, they will talk better than anybody.

And Gottlib, YOUR country has a bit of luck and fortune to go to Bejing.. the last match with USA...so you better stop talking so much, don't you think? :mad:

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Humm, but it's true..Zhekov's play is predictable! Why didn't Bulgaria win WL, EC, World Cup? Because of referee??
    Alekno din't kick out Salparov because he wasn't Dynamo coach since May...
    yes, true bulgarian fans (like Huku) deserved this Olympic Games...

• Humm, but it's true..Zhekov's play is predictable! Why didn't Bulgaria win WL, EC, World Cup? Because of referee??
    Alekno din't kick out Salparov because he wasn't Dynamo coach since May...
    yes, true bulgarian fans (like Huku) deserved this Olympic Games...

Following this why Russia didn't win these competitions... he difference is that Bulgaria is not helped, and Russia is. FACT!

• Following this why Russia didn't win these competitions... he difference is that Bulgaria is not helped, and Russia is. FACT!

The fact is Russia played bad in crucial game but Bulgaria worst...

• Salparov was kicked by the federation. Even the new coach of Dynamo said that it will be great loss for the team, but your federation is stalinistic and imperialistic unfortunately. And Zhekov showed he can play, but either he is stressed during the game either he don't want. And I told you that Russians always can't loose. It's like imposiible to them. So you in this thing you're like Americans. Before winning you must learn how to loose. To see where are your mistakes.

• Salparov was kicked by the federation. Even the new coach of Dynamo said that it will be great loss for the team, but your federation is stalinistic and imperialistic unfortunately. And Zhekov showed he can play, but either he is stressed during the game either he don't want. And I told you that Russians always can't loose. It's like imposiible to them. So you in this thing you're like Americans. Before winning you must learn how to loose. To see where are your mistakes.

What federation do you mean?? Are you crazy? If russian federation is "stalinistic and imperialistic" (what a delirium!) why Giba,Ball,Stanley,Priddy,Hoff,Cernic,Podolec.Liktoras play here? Why legendary Daniele Bagnoli did want to go to Russia?
    Humm.Yeah! Bulgaria is a good example. Try to WIN something! You can win Brazil when they just start playing the tournament and always remember it as a success. But only Russia could beat them in Brazil in final game. Zhekov can play in Greece, it´s his level. Now Loic De Kergret plays here and we are very pleased because of his amazing play level.

• If russian federation is "stalinistic and imperialistic" (what a delirium!) why Giba,Ball,Stanley,Priddy,Hoff,Cernic,Podolec.Liktoras play here? Why legendary Daniele Bagnoli did want to go to Russia?

I personally don't think so harshly about your federation, but this argument isn't the best. These players you have mentioned play in the Russian league not because their love for Russia. The reason why they play there is rather simple - the salary in the Russian league is one of the biggest in the world...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Well let's make a supposition that the Russian federation is trying to help the NT by kicking out NT players from Russian clubs.

Now we can expect that all these stars will be cruelly kicked out of their team just before the Olympic Games this summer... :whistle:

• I personally don't think so harshly about your federation, but this argument isn't the best. These players you have mentioned play in the Russian league not because their love for Russia. The reason why they play there is rather simple - the salary in the Russian league is one of the biggest in the world...

Sure, you are right, but the play level too.I can say that this money doesn´t go to space! Day by day our championship is getting better. I just wanted to explain a situation here. Our federation isn´t guilty that Salparov leave our championship.

• Sure, you are right, but the play level too.I can say that this money doesn´t go to space! Day by day our championship is getting better. I just wanted to explain a situation here. Our federation isn´t guilty that Salparov leave our championship.

Yeah, Salparov "left because he wanted" - bulshits. And if Zhekov is predictable, why didn't you predict his playing in the match Bulgaria-Russia at the WC??? And "Loic De Kergret"..... :what: boy, you need help, I am sorry to say it...it is sad really. :(

• Only because the players aren't robots. But I hope that that defeat was a good lesson for many teams, not only for russian. I understand you,kid! :lol: You was so pleased after that victory because you are full of hatred. It's normal because you mixt many things that aren't connected with volleyball players. I know that all bulgarians and russians players are friends, but bad supporters try to spoil everything good that we have thanks to volleyball. You are just so little to understand you, I see that politeness isn´t your good quality.
    Armel! It's your turn! Our Mr. Objectivity tries to compare primitiveness with genius... I think nobody can argue with me that Loic is amazing setter like Lloy Ball and Ricardo. And it's very funny to compare him with hmmm young setter that plays in Greece.. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• I think nobody can argue with me that Loic is amazing setter like Lloy Ball and Ricardo.

I'm not the one who will !

Loïc is a great and player. And his achievements are speaking for him.
    And he is a very spectacular player too, he can set amazing one-handed pass !

• The thing that continue to surprise me, is that you REALLY think that club games have more quality than national teams. And oh my God... you really adore middle-class players from this championships.. unfortunately for you this is not football, and the magic of volleyball is in the real class volleyball... those between the real classy national teams.

• The thing that continue to surprise me, is that you REALLY think that club games have more quality than national teams. And oh my God... you really adore middle-class players from this championships.. unfortunately for you this is not football, and the magic of volleyball is in the real class volleyball... those between the real classy national teams.

I'm very curious! Who is world-class players according to you? Let me see your roster!

• Afroman, I think that u must be RESPECT Marcelo and Dante. They are Winners!!! : :lol:

Olympic CHAMPIONS e World CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! :D

5- TIME World LEAGUE CHAMPIONS...
    2- TIME World CUP CHAMPIONS....
    Champions Cup CHAMPIONS.... :lol: :lol:

If u a Fan of a Bulgarian team I Respect. But NONE players of Bulgarian team have TITLES to compare with Brazilians.. simple (the team of Brazil) already is (Three BETTER of ALL TIME) Together USSR GREAT TEAM and USA TEAMS.. The Italy team of 90´s Decade is GREAT team to.

only for terminate this chating... Brazil team since 2001 to 2008 have 92% VICTORYS of ALL the GAMES played in seven years.. That´s IT! :win:

P.S - Like Gottlib says.. Bulgarian team have few tradicion.. compare USSR - BRAZIL - USA - ITALY - YUGOSLAVIA - ROMANIA - CHECH Republic - GERMANY - CUBA................................................

Russia is a TEAM have a MOST HISTORY of Volleyball , I hope that Brazil continues playing HARD to try to wins champioships.. but Brazil have many teams like Russia - USA - Bulgaria - Servia.......

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Concordo, homem :thumbsup:

• Gottlib, so u know to talk some portuguese?! hehehe!

How I Talk -> I agree with u in Russian?? :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

Look at the Flanders Volley Gala results . Netherlands NT had 2 defeat and 2 victories against clubs like Cuneo, Tours, and Bled.

And by the way, the "middle class player" has won more medals in international championship than any player currently playing in the Bulgarian NT ... :whistle: