Bulgarian Team

• Naples,if Romania has more traditions in volleyball than Bulgaria... I'll leave this forum. This is absolutely wrong.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Naples, if you look carefully you will see that I have written that I respect Dante and Marcelo, but that doesn't change that fact that referees help Panathinaikos.

Gottlib, make rosters yourself, if Loic is a world-class player. I'll only tell you what is written on the poster in the hall of Trento. "MATEY KAZIYSKY - THE PLAYER WHO MAKES THE DIFFERENCE"

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Loc de Kergret is an amazing player like Ball for example, he was the leader of the team when Tours won CL (if i good remember)
    There is no sence to compare him to Zhekov, cause it`s a different class.
    Oh Afro, and what that Trento loves Matey? we already all know that, i spoke to him 2 weeks ago in Milano, he is very satisfied of playing in Italy, but Gee man, the world is not created only of Bulgarians.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Loc de Kergret is an amazing player like Ball for example, he was the leader of the team when Tours won CL (if i good remember)
    There is no sence to compare him to Zhekov, cause it`s a different class.
    Oh Afro, and what that Trento loves Matey? we already all know that, i spoke to him 2 weeks ago in Milano, he is very satisfied of playing in Italy, but Gee man, the world is not created only of Bulgarians.

Of course it's not, I've never said that, the point is that there may be any posters, the point is what is written there, that's not only the love, that's the reality, because Kazyisky is the best player in the world now.

• Naples, if you look carefully you will see that I have written that I respect Dante and Marcelo, but that doesn't change that fact that referees help Panathinaikos.

Gottlib, make rosters yourself, if Loic is a world-class player. I'll only tell you what is written on the poster in the hall of Trento. "MATEY KAZIYSKY - THE PLAYER WHO MAKES THE DIFFERENCE"

I don't make rosters because I like all volleyball players and the whole game. It isn't so important for me.I hope that Zhekov improves his skills.
    Volleyball is collective game, so one player can't win the game, so it's pity for Bulgaria and Trento that this teams don't have other possibilities to improve the play...

• Gottlib, so u know to talk some portuguese?! hehehe!

How I Talk -> I agree with u in Russian?? :D

Só falo um poquinho! Gosto de gente brasileira! :wavy:
    In russian is "Я с тобой согласен" (Ya s toboy soglasen)
    Sorry for the off topic

• I don't make rosters because I like all volleyball players and the whole game. It isn't so important for me.I hope that Zhekov improves his skills.
    Volleyball is collective game, so one player can't win the game, so it's pity for Bulgaria and Trento that this teams don't have other possibilities to improve the play...

Yeah, because only great players can win the match, or at least makes the difference as the people have said. :) Why Trento and Bulgaria can't improve their playing... so incorrect.

• that's the reality, because Kazyisky is the best player in the world now.

Why don`t u add it`s YOUR reality? as far as i know he is the best mostly for Bulgarians, not for the whole world. That`s a difference, i would add pritty big.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Why don`t u add it`s YOUR reality? as far as i know he is the best mostly for Bulgarians, not for the whole world. That`s a difference, i would add pritty big.

Maybe most of the football fans think that Kaka is not the best in thе world... but it doesn't mean it's not like that. Sо when Giba was the best some years ago, I was the first who admitted it because it WAS the reality my dear. Reality doesn't depend on what the fans think, it is just the facts.But obviously now it's you who can't accept the reality. But as you wish, it's your bussiness.

• First someone has to create this REALITY, and for Matey that are Bulgarians.
    He was the best player of 2006 in Europe (as CEV decided - great, nothing to add) but can u say WHO except Bulgarians say NOW that he is the best? cause i can`t find any example? CEV, FIVB?

Plamen Konstantinov

• First someone has to create this REALITY, and for Matey that are Bulgarians.
    He was the best player of 2006 in Europe (as CEV decided - great, nothing to add) but can u say WHO except Bulgarians say NOW that he is the best? cause i can`t find any example? CEV, FIVB?

Ok, you are wrong, but as you wish.

Today there was meeting of the Bulgarian Volleyball Federation. Some important things to say:

1. The Federation decided 1.3 milion premium in bulgarian currency (almost 700 000 euro) if the team manage to win the olympic title. For silver - 1.1 milion, for bronze - 0.9 milion

2. Dancho Lazarov, the president announced the aims of the team: first - Olympic games are prioruty, second - Euro 2009, third - World League 2008. He said also that no matter which is the opponent on the pitch and which is teh tournament, the Bulgarian team will play only for a victory.

3. It was decided the team to prepare for the Olympic games in Seul, Korea Republc, instead of being in Japan.

• Ok, you are wrong, but as you wish.

So you don`t have more arguments except "u are wrong"? is that discussion finished? hmmm so i`m right then if you can`t prove your theory.

Plamen Konstantinov

• So you don`t have more arguments except "u are wrong"? is that discussion finished? hmmm so i`m right then if you can`t prove your theory.

Haha, and how did you prove yours??? I didn't see this? In many case CEV is not a criteria, the can say that Amaral Dante for example is the bes volleyball player in any rournament or in the world in this case, but it won't be truth. The same happened with Giba, when he was announced best of the WC just because Brazil won it, and by statistic Matey was the best or at least GIba wasn't better, the truth was that Giba wasn't soo good in this tournament and despite the fact that Brazil won, he shouldn't been given the award, it was clear that Kaziysky made the most impressive performance and neither CEV nor FIVB or anybody else will be right if saying that Giba deserved that award in WC 2007.

• Haha, and how did you prove yours??? I didn't see this?

My prove is the simpliest one, there is NO official anouncemets that Matey is the best player on the world. Easy.

Plamen Konstantinov

• My prove is the simpliest one, there is NO official anouncemets that Matey is the best player on the world. Easy.

I explained to you exactly this, announcement doesn't decide who's the best, like the case with Giba, they announced Giba and he wasn't the best, no announcement is needed to be the best if the facts show that.

• Sorry Afroman, but Giba is MUCH BETTER than Kaziysky!

Giba is Hability!
    Kaziysky is power..

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• I explained to you exactly this, announcement doesn't decide who's the best, like the case with Giba, they announced Giba and he wasn't the best, no announcement is needed to be the best if the facts show that.

Without official anouncements you can say that Matey is the best for YOU not for the world. You really can`t understand this different or just don`t want to?

Plamen Konstantinov

• Hi, everybody. This is my first post here. Hope it's not the last :roll:

It is not quite true that there's no official statement to declare Matey is the best. He was uncoditionally awarded Number 1 in Europe for 2006. This year the battle for Number 1 in Europe for 2007 is between Matey (again), Grbic (what a double for Trento) and Miguel Ángel Falasca (respect for the reigning European champions). Last minute drop off for Poltavsky. Officially CEV will announce the Number 1 at the start of the World League, but unofficially they confirmed (after a number of questions by the Bulgarian side) that Matey has a huge lead anyway.

As for the world Number 1 - the last sort of title like this was the MVP award at the WC in Japan. After this was awarded to Giba again the Bulgarian delegation in Tokio was furious, and Matey himself said to a few of his teammates and people around the team "For how long! What else do I need to do?". Then one of his teammates (I dont' mention names on purpose) said "You know what you have to do! We need to be champions". They all laughed and agreed that Matey will finally have what he deserves in Beijing.

• I hope Miguel Angel Falasca will be awarded. It will be fair because he played geniously the last year. In 2006 Bulgaria with Kaziyski made great progress because the third place on World Championship was very good result. But in 2007 Bulgaria couldn't repeat it and ruined 2 important tournaments and thanks to FIVB could take part in World Cup.
    Miguel Angel Falasca with his brother won 2 titles the last year and the spanish capitan was a real lider of his team.

• I hope Miguel Angel Falasca will be awarded. It will be fair because he played geniously the last year. In 2006 Bulgaria with Kaziyski made great progress because the third place on World Championship was very good result. But in 2007 Bulgaria couldn't repeat it and ruined 2 important tournaments and thanks to FIVB could take part in World Cup.
    Miguel Angel Falasca with his brother won 2 titles the last year and the spanish capitan was a real lider of his team.

The wild card was decided before European Championship 2007, I don't see who deserved more than Bulgaria to get it. And going to the World Cup doesn't mean going in Bejing, I think there is no doubt that Bulgaria deserved its place in the Olympic tournament, anybody who says somethig else does not understand and it's not objective. I won't agrue with you again, for me it is Matey who deserves most, and I am saying it not because he's bulgarian, when in World Championship 2006 they awarded Giba I was the first to say that he deserved most, because that was the fact. I respect Grubic and Falasca also, if they give it to one of them - ok, but Kazyisky deserves more.