World Grand Prix 2009

• it's great that Gamova is back .......but no Pasynkova :huh: :huh: :huh:

• who plays OP other than Manon on this squad?

and also are Carlijn Jans and Floortje Meijners out of consideration for the NT nowadays?
    Is it just because there are better players right now or there is something else like personal reasons?

Caroline plays OP last season with Martinus,and Alice could play it also.

Carlijn wasn't asked for NT this year,don't know the reason.
    Floortje trained with NT at the beginning of summerprogramm, but don't know why she isn't playing.I know she had exams but not the whole summer I think.

• thx Marieke for your answer. :)

All the best for the dutch NT team this summer.

Prediction Games:
    Gold Medal - World League 2009
    Gold Medal - Grand Prix 2009
    Gold Medal - Grand Prix 2011
    Gold Medal- Women's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Grand Prix 2010

• where's Merkulova??
    Gamowa is back :whistle: it's not a good news for other teams :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Finally the list for Russia is out.

Merkulova's absence is due to her shoulder injury. I think she is still recovering. I am surprised that Pasynkova is not in the list. I am thinking of a reason for her absence. I mean, comm'n this is a new Olympic cycle and Russia should be training new players. It is good that Naumova and Kosheleva are there. But Pasynkova should have been in the list too. Besides, as far as I know, Safronova and Fateeva just came from surgeries. They should be resting and Pasynkova should be playing. I am not sure if Safronova can still play until 2012. I just could not understand it. :thumbdown:

• Finally the list for Russia is out.

Merkulova's absence is due to her shoulder injury. I think she is still recovering. I am surprised that Pasynkova is not in the list. I am thinking of a reason for her absence. I mean, comm'n this is a new Olympic cycle and Russia should be training new players. It is good that Naumova and Kosheleva are there. But Pasynkova should have been in the list too. Besides, as far as I know, Safronova and Fateeva just came from surgeries. They should be resting and Pasynkova should be playing. I am not sure if Safronova can still play until 2012. I just could not understand it. :thumbdown:

Agree. if Safronova has not fully recovered yet, the coach should let Pasynkova play, even just as substitutes.
    I feel very depressed right now ... :( :( :(

• Carlijn wasn't asked for NT this year,don't know the reason.
    Floortje trained with NT at the beginning of summerprogramm, but don't know why she isn't playing.I know she had exams but not the whole summer I think.

Carlijn and Floortje decided themselves to quite NL team in the traject of Being 2008. This can be be part of the reason why she is not playing yet, including her exams.

The Dutch team got furthermore some young talents who a part of the selection this summer.

• Carlijn and Floortje decided themselves to quite NL team in the traject of Being 2008. This can be be part of the reason why she is not playing yet, including her exams.

The Dutch team got furthermore some young talents who a part of the selection this summer.

That's not the reason, Avital always told that they are welcome to join the NT,even after their decision. Floortje was on the first list of NT,and trained with NT,but don't play.

• It can be both ways. Avital AND Floortje both have a opinion about playing matches. Avital for selecting players and the players for playing for the NT. Maybe Floortje only want to train this summer and not play matches.

Could be,you're right. Nobody knows accept Floortje and Avital.

• Lena Dziękiewicz, Skowronska, Sawicka not play. Their place will Klaudia Kaczorowska and Berenika Okuniewska

setter
    Izabela Bełcik, Milena Sadurek
    ATACK
    Joanna Kaczor
    OH
    Anna Woźniakowska, Dorota Świeniewicz, Anna Barańska, Aleksandra Jagieło, Klaudia Kaczorowska
    MB
    Dorota Pykosz, Agnieszka Bednarek, Katarzyna Gajgał, Berenika Okuniewska

Libero
    Mariola Zenik, Paulina Maj

• where you get that from?? :S
    anyway i thought Sawicka and Lena will be ready for WGP in Kilece ;( but it's good there's some young players in the rooster :drink: looking forward to see Kaczorowska Okuniewska in action :box:
    edit:ok i 'vre read Lena will be coming with the team for an Asian "tour"

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• anybody knows if the new score system wchich was tested in World League will also apply to Word Grand Prix??

• Look now on live score Russia - Korea 25-23 25-0 0-25 21-25 :D :D :D :D :D what is that :D :D :D :D :D live score fivb.org

• Look now on live score Russia - Korea 25-23 25-0 0-25 21-25 :D :D :D :D :D what is that :D :D :D :D :D live score fivb.org

:lol: makarova 29 aces hauhaua ...it always happens , maybe it´s fivb prediction game :lol: and most of the time they are right :down:

• :lol: makarova 29 aces hauhaua ...it always happens , maybe it´s fivb prediction game :lol: and most of the time they are right :down:

i believe some mistake is happening. i can even bet this match hasn't started yet. such a score is impossible and also the way the points were scored. 29 aces for one russian player and 26 aces for one korean player.

• FIVB live score is not working properly :mad:
    russia won first set against south korea.. 25-23 after leading by 24-20 :down: