World Grand Prix 2009

• The World Grand Prix will be broadcast in Eurosport....I am living in HK and i cannot watch it....can someone help me record the mathces, especially the Russian ones??

• The World Grand Prix will be broadcast in Eurosport....I am living in HK and i cannot watch it....can someone help me record the mathces, especially the Russian ones??

are u kidding?
    there is still almost a year to go until the 2009 edition of the Grand Prix starts and you already ask for recordings...........

i really hope that you mean the european qualification for the grand prix 2009 :roll:
    Anyway, if somebody has multimedia wishes, please post such messages in the multimedia section.
    Because im tired of these disturbing messages in discussion threads...

• are u kidding?
    there is still almost a year to go until the 2009 edition of the Grand Prix starts and you already ask for recordings...........

i really hope that you mean the european qualification for the grand prix 2009 :roll:
    Anyway, if somebody has multimedia wishes, please post such messages in the multimedia section.
    Because im tired of these disturbing messages in discussion threads...

oh yes, i mean the WGP qualification.. sorry for that

• French team by volley.asso.fr
    N° Name Prénom Birth date Club Sélections
    4 BAUER Christina 01/01/88 Mulhouse 10
    6 SYREN Audrey 04/09/83 Saint-Raphaël 27
    7 LOZANCIC Jelena 26/03/83 Athènes 40
    8 MAURICETTE Bénédicte 01/06/85 La Rochette 15
    11 FAESCH Armelle 26/12/81 Mulhouse 13
    12 ORSCHITT Déborah 10/06/87 Mulhouse 3
    13 DJILALI Alexia 27/10/87 Mulhouse 4
    14 LIENARD Séverine 19/02/79 Hambourg 97
    15 BOUSQUET Marielle 05/04/85 Stade Français 31
    16 TURIAF Leslie 15/05/86 RC Cannes 12
    17 MAURICETTE Amandine 01/06/85 La Rochette 4
    18 LARNACK Coralie 22/10/82 Mulhouse 10

only one girl from RC Cannes.
    Polechtchouk –Schleck and Maculewicz are missing.

• Unfortunately I will can't Victoria Ravva :( ..

• I know ;)

I feel that we will can't any match;/;/;/.Russia..buahahaa...Backward country...we have XXI century..

• .....at least they show volleyball! (or at least try to) It doesn't happen that often that they can't show anything, but sometimes you can't hear anything :))

• A wonderful match for Italia girls,they beat Germany by 3:0,(25-18,25-22,25-20)

I watched the match by eurosport sweden website

:drink: thanks for the internet,haha,or I have no chance to watch the game like this in China.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• i saw the last set only. Italy was great in defense and their spike were unstopable.

the brodcasting quality is very low. they could put camera even closer to the court :mad: well im use to watch matches in better quality :P OK i wont complaining any more at least we see it not a whole match but what can we do

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• ach serbia serbia....
    how is it possible that a so good squad plays like that? It nearly reminds me of the polish team 2006... not good memories eheh

I think the serbians need some new coach, not because terzic is doing a bad job or so, but just because they need fresh energy and inspiration

• Serbia is sooo awful right now. since Halle their performance is plain bad. huge huge problems with reception. but i dont like this team (since ECH in 2007 :P )so im happy that Netherlands won.
    congratz for them Flier was outstanding today :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• To Valentine
    Can you post the link please ?
    Thanks~

http://video.eurosport.sohu.co…ball/video_vid86264.shtml

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova