World Championship Japan 2010

• Next year,Dutch girls should have a new coach!

• Thanks for solidarity. I also prefer real leadership on the court!!! Saying Lena,who are you talking about? Lena Shabovta?

Gamova is a real team leaders,she not just make points.She call the team for the game,she call the responsability for her and talk with her teamates.She such more happier now,smiling e and she always put her hands on the head of who make the point,like saying very good.

• Korea-Russia and Korea-Turkey matches will be very interesting games!! I hope Turkey and Russia will win against Korea! :D :whistle:

haha, I think even if we don't hope for that, Russia and Turkey will obviously win :lol: Gamova&Kosheleva are just unstoppable, so is Neslihan.

P.S Rondon played well today. though the match was against Kenya.

• South Korea played today very consistent and patient. If Turkey against Korea will play like today against Dominican Republic they will lose match in straight sets. I think today We shouldn't have claims against Holland because Brazil was on fire. Russia good. Thailand destroyed Croatia. This was first time since all years when Croatia played against Asian Team- fast game in defense and attack.

• haha, I think even if we don't hope for that, Russia and Turkey will obviously win :lol: Gamova&Kosheleva are just unstoppable, so is Neslihan.

P.S Rondon played well today. though the match was against Kenya.

i wouldnt be so sure about turkeys victory if u watch turkey against dominic republic today u'll understand what i mean

• Unless Korea wins against Russia and Turkey, I think they will surprise the other teams which is in Group A!..Korea is so fast and digs very well!! Kim Yeon Koung is a great attacker! :super:

• i wouldnt be so sure about turkeys victory if u watch turkey against dominic republic today u'll understand what i mean

you're perhaps right. but I still hope Russia and Turkey will beat korea :super:

• some surprising things happend so far...
    Czech Republic 2 - 3 Brazil (I wished so much for the Czech girls, they almost caught the strongest team, but finally...:()
    South Korea 3 - 0 China (I don't even know who's playing for the korean team, but wow...unbelieveable :whistle: I personally think China became too way weak, I don't know why)

also, Croatia was crushed by Thailand today. none of the Croatian girls was on fire. (at least, Senna Usic was the only one who played quite well)

P.S I'm happy that Stefana played today against Peru. I hope she and Rasic will be on the starting 7 from now on.

• Germany - USA 0:3 (23,24,17)

• CRO-THA 0:3, CHN-KOR 0:3 - very interesting and surprising results. Croatia beat Cuba in their first game, but it was very deceptive - it seems Cuba is just weak this year ( two straight loses and today a big fight against... Kazakhstan) - they will definitely not repeat the success of male team. Croatia are nothing special too.
    Poland - Costa Rica 3:0. The first win for Poland, but Costa Rica is such a weak team, that I can just move my shoulders :whistle: Now - one day off and we are playing Peru. Peru is not that bad, they have a lot of fans in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if we had tie-break in that game or even lost it...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ontopic: what a disaster :( Today we needed Stam, Meijners and Buijs so badly...I know I shouldn't talk about them, but OH is - as expected - our weakest position this tournament...You can't expect Grothues to play two great matches in a row against Italy and Brazil....and Chaine...;(

We knew before the tournament,but they are in Holland and Italy right now. We needed them today a lot!

• Yeah,like that
    Btw, dont let me be misunderstood..I have respect for all the mentioned players above.
    I think i should have used the idiom of :" realiable scorer" or " not the player of the big challenge" rather than the idiom of " "lading player".Anyway let's "close it up"!

• Well I don't think Avital is a pig. When camera was near Him He was talking like a human not chrum chrum chrum :D polish journalist said that He is young coach. How old is He?

• USA is one of the biggest contender for the GOLD

USA now has the most promising team ever even against their Beijing OLYMPIC team..
    ...still having Tom Logan as the heart and soul of the team
    ...Jordan Larson as their second hitter with style pretty similar to Tom Logan giving the team stability
    ...Akindradewo being consistent and unstoppable!!!
    ...Heather Bown for her Leadership
    ...Destinee Hooker and Alisha Glass for her youthful exuberance and athleticism

i really believe this team will get far in the tournament!! GO USA!!!

• ohhhhhhhhhhh my god.....its korea in 3 straight sets against china....i just cant believe it.. :wall: .i dont know if its really that china played very poor and korea played very well or just china's tactics so they wont meet stronger teams in the next round....

• Actually I was shocked when i saw the result of China-S.Korea match and also Cuba-Kazakhistan match.And this shows that S.Korea is a very dangerous team.As a member here said i dont know much about South Korean Players.Even That makes them dangerous too.If we want to beat them we must serve very well,block very well,defend the court very well and attack very well.Especially our middle players must play a bigger part in the match than the matches so far.

• Well I don't think Avital is a pig. When camera was near Him He was talking like a human not chrum chrum chrum :D polish journalist said that He is young coach. How old is He?

Maybe 51?
    I can not understand why he did not use Blom or Laura or Schoot or Wensink!