Champions' League 2008/09

• Nilay Benli is a very young player, she doesn't have any experience at international maches, she hasn't been in national team and she didn't play against a big rival in championship league before, I think she paniced and made some mistakes but she is very talented young setter, It's almost definite that Naz Aydemir will be main setter of Turkish national team but I think Nilay Benli can be better as second setter instead of Elif Ağca or Pelin Çelik on the other hand Nilay Konar and Nilay Benli are reverse players of Türk Telekom, Özlem and Bahar are still injured but it seems like Bahar will play next match in Moscow.

• Nilay Benli is a very young player, she doesn't have any experience at international maches, she hasn't been in national team and she didn't play against a big rival in championship league before, I think she paniced and made some mistakes but she is very talented young setter, It's almost definite that Naz Aydemir will be main setter of Turkish national team but I think Nilay Benli can be better as second setter instead of Elif Ağca or Pelin Çelik on the other hand Nilay Konar and Nilay Benli are reverse players of Türk Telekom, Özlem and Bahar are still injured but it seems like Bahar will play next match in Moscow.

I think maybe Özge Kırdar and Ceren Mengüç can also in the consideration for the NT ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I think maybe Özge Kırdar and Ceren Mengüç can also in the consideration for the NT ?

There will be 2 national teams and Özge Kırdar probably will play for the second team, Ceren Mengüç was very slow she started to play quite good second half of the league and started to play faster but I think she is still not enough for the national team

• 2 Nilay were the weak points of Telekom,benli was just good at service and block,but bad at set,konar did nothing in the match,she even didn't jump when the opponent attacked.

cause Konar's just recovered from an injury.There was a problem wih her leg...Telekom was like a Hospital this season... :sos:

• There will be 2 national teams and Özge Kırdar probably will play for the second team, Ceren Mengüç was very slow she started to play quite good second half of the league and started to play faster but I think she is still not enough for the national team

Actually,I don't think Naz is good enough,she is good at service & block,but Pelin has better defence & experience,and Naz has the problem that all the Turkish setters have-the way they set the ball in a very low speed,and she doesn't use the MB's quick attack efficiently,so the opponents could organize 2 blockers for every single attack,so that's why Turkey NT could not become a great team like Italy or Poland(they have Lo Bianco and Sadurek),and until now,Pelin is the fastest I saw in Turkey(Elif is the slowest,haha :win: ),Naz is talented,but she has a long way to go!

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

Edited 2 times, last by valentine ().

• Eczacıbası showed that they are much more stronger than Muszyna in this evening.Although it is too early to speak right now but we can say Eczacıbası will go to Italy for he final-fours.We can win much more easily,because we lost the second set that we had 5 point advantage in the middle of the set.I would like to congratulate Muszyna too for their endeavors in this game...

Thank you Eczacıbası...Turkey will be represented by at least one Turkish team in Italy...

• well done Eczacıbaşı well done :thumbsup: I believe they will qualify to final 4, believe me guys they don't lose matches in their home easily :cup:

• ech Muszyna :down: can someone explain me why Serwisnki substituted KAczor and Srutowska and why Mirek played whole match? Asia and Aga were amazing and we could win this 3rd set with them on a court.
    anyway playing bad Muszyna could even won this one 3-0 it will be very difficult for them to win in Turkey because there;s always hot atmospher so Eczacibasi fans can start calebrating :) c ongratulation Mirka was just outstanding today amazing player she is

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Eczacıbası showed that they are much more stronger than Muszyna in this evening.Although it is too early to speak right now but we can say Eczacıbası will go to Italy for he final-fours.We can win much more easily,because we lost the second set that we had 5 point advantage in the middle of the set.I would like to congratulate Muszyna too for their endeavors in this game...

I can't agree with you. In my opinion Eczacibasi isn't much stronger than Muszynianka. The game was on the edge of the knife during threesets, only the last was dominated by Turkish side, so the result could have been completely different. And don't tell me you could have won even easily - you had 5 point advantage in the 2nd set, but Muszynianka had the same advantage in the 3rd set and it doesn't mean anything - it is just female volleyball. Secondly: the referee made many stupid mistakes against Muszynianka today, especially in the first set. So, in my opinion these two teams has quite similar level, but this time Eczacibasi will probably the winner of the duel.

P.S. I hope Vesna Citakovic will swallow her chewing gum some day during the match :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• I can't agree with you. In my opinion Eczacibasi isn't much stronger than Muszynianka. The game was on the edge of the knife during four sets, only the last was dominated by Turkish side, so the result could have been completely different. And don't tell me you could have won even easily - you had 5 point advantage in the 2nd set, but Muszynianka had the same advantage in the 3rd set and it doesn't mean anything - it is just female volleyball. Secondly: the referee made many stupid mistakes against Muszynianka today, especially in the first set. So, in my opinion these two teams has quite similar level, but this time Eczacibasi will probably the winner of the duel.

P.S. I hope Vesna Citakovic will swallow her chewing gum some day during the match :roll:

Crazy fans,crazy words...(I'm not a fans of any team)

Toady's referee has no problem at all,you can't just blame your team's lose on some stupid excuses,Eczacibasi deserve this win today,they do really showed better level of volleyball,and Muszynianka played really well in the first 3 sets,but they were totally awful in the 4th set,but you can not blindly exaggerate their power... :down:

• Crazy fans,crazy words...(I'm not a fans of any team)

Toady's referee has no problem at all,you can't just blame your team's lose on some stupid excuses,Eczacibasi deserve this win today,they do really showed better level of volleyball,and Muszynianka played really well in the first 3 sets,but they were totally awful in the 4th set,but you can not blindly exaggerate their power...

why a blind exaggeration?? With the exception of the 4th set, both teams were pretty much on an equal level. 19-7 blocks is pretty powerful, no? eczacisbasi won deservingly, but I don't think the next match will be an utter rout.
    I think you interpreted too much into the last quote, don't be so overzealous and give someone a thumbs down for nothing.

• Actually,I don't think Naz is good enough,she is good at service & block,but Pelin has better defence & experience,and Naz has the problem that all the Turkish setters have-the way they set the ball in a very low speed,and she doesn't use the MB's quick attack efficiently,so the opponents could organize 2 blockers for every single attack,so that's why Turkey NT could not become a great team like Italy or Poland(they have Lo Bianco and Sadurek),and until now,Pelin is the fastest I saw in Turkey(Elif is the slowest,haha :win: ),Naz is talented,but she has a long way to go!

ı absoulately don't agree with you! naz is more experienced than pelin at international area and play faster than her.the problem between middle blocker is about cuccarini's game system.he wants to use with spiker not MB.on the other hand there is no doubt that NAZ has more potencial than sadurek and it is riddiculus to say turkey is not a great team.(maybe not a italy or russia but turkey is good as much as serbia,poland,holland and germany) congratulations eczacıbaşı it will be exciting while watching NAZ at final four :drink:

• Crazy fans,crazy words...(I'm not a fans of any team)

Toady's referee has no problem at all,you can't just blame your team's lose on some stupid excuses,Eczacibasi deserve this win today,they do really showed better level of volleyball,and Muszynianka played really well in the first 3 sets,but they were totally awful in the 4th set,but you can not blindly exaggerate their power... :down:

I'm sorry, but I'm not a crazy fan. You either didnt understand me or don't want to understand:
    1) I didn't mention any stupid excuses. Referee made a lot of mistakes and it's a fact. She made some mistakes against Muszynianka, but also against Eczacibasi - these lady from Serbia wasn't just in the best shape today.
    2) Please, underline me where I said Eczacibasi didn't deserve the victory. I just wanted to explain Aconcagua, that Eczacibasi is not much more stronger than Muszynianka, cause I don't think it is.
    3) When AZS Częstochowa eliminated in the great style Copra Piacenza from male CHl I didn't say AZS is much better, because it isn't - they were better in the duel, that's all. You have to look at sport wider and with the distance.
    I hope everything is clear now.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm sorry, but I'm not a crazy fan. You either didnt understand me or don't want to understand:
    1) I didn't mention any stupid excuses. Referee made a lot of mistakes and it's a fact. She made some mistakes against Muszynianka, but also against Eczacibasi - these lady from Serbia wasn't just in the best shape today.
    2) Please, underline me where I said Eczacibasi didn't deserve the victory. I just wanted to explain Aconcagua, that Eczacibasi is not much more stronger than Muszynianka, cause I don't think it is.
    3) When AZS Częstochowa eliminated in the great style Copra Piacenza from male CHl I didn't say AZS is much better, because it isn't - they were better in the duel, that's all. You have to look at sport wider and with the distance.
    I hope everything is clear now.

Yes,I understand now,when I saw the words that serdar posted,I know both fans are great,I take back my last sentence!

• ı absoulately don't agree with you! naz is more experienced than pelin at international area and play faster than her.the problem between middle blocker is about cuccarini's game system.he wants to use with spiker not MB.on the other hand there is no doubt that NAZ has more potencial than sadurek and it is riddiculus to say turkey is not a great team.(maybe not a italy or russia but turkey is good as much as serbia,poland,holland and germany) congratulations eczacıbaşı it will be exciting while watching NAZ at final four :drink:

She is faster?Let's wait and see,will she get any single prize in any SENIOR world wide competetion in the future!

• At least it happened.
    Scavolini Pesaro - Volley Bergamo 1:3 (23:25, 25:21, 22:25, 23:25)

Referee also made two mistakes in the end of the fourth set in favor of Pesaro but it didn't work. My congratulations to Bergamo for being the first team to beat Scavolini.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Yeah, finally they broke down. Not that Foppapedretti played weak, but it was a bad day for Skowronska and Jacqueline. Actually it was Kasia that made the final mistake in match. And it all went much easier for the visiting site when Piccinini entered the game and showed her best spikes :box: