Poland - LSK 2008/2009

• Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Farmutil Piła 3:1
    (25:22, 25:15, 17:25, 25:21)
    MVP: Anna Barańska

:super: :win: :box:
    great job girls :D another win but the style wasn't were good;/ SKorupa don;t use MB at all :( but win i s a win "we" are the leader so far and i hope it won't change till te end :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• :super: :win: :box:
    great job girls :D another win but the style wasn't were good;/ SKorupa don;t use MB at all :( but win i s a win "we" are the leader so far and i hope it won't change till te end :)

i totally agree with you Mateo... the match was so so, anyway Tomsia ( Okulewska?) made a really good impression on me :!: her strength of spike... uhhhhh :super: I'm pretty sure that Sadurek's nose ouch :!: thinks like me do .

• Farmutil Piła - MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:0

(25:22, 26:24, 25:23) :win:

mvp TAIXERA

Calisia Kalisz - Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1:3

(25:17, 17:25, 21:25, 18:25)
    MVP BARANSKA- 4th time in a season :super:

Gwardia Wrocław - Stal Mielec 2:3

(25:12, 25:27, 17:25, 25:23, 12:15)
    MVP SKORUPA

AZS Białystok - Centrostal Bydgoszcz 1:3

(22:25, 19:25, 25:23, 15:25)
    MVP ???

Muszynianka Muszyna - Gedania Żukowo 3:0

(25:19, 25:16, 25:22)
    MVP ???

UNFORTUNATLY NO MATCHES WAS BRODCASTED :wall:

buy anyway i'm happy that PIla won with strong team cos Dabrowa has some well known names like SLiwa Sczurek ... they're coming on

i'm glad that Kalisz start to fight . it's not that easy to win with them now i hope they will qulify for play off

• Gedania Żukowo - Farmutil Piła 2:3 (25:23, 23:25, 25:20, 20:25, 11:15)
    Mvp: Alena Hendzel
    I was in Żukowo watching girls, I was suprised by Gedania - really good performance girls! :)

• Gedania Żukowo - Farmutil Piła 2:3 (25:23, 23:25, 25:20, 20:25, 11:15)
    Mvp: Alena Hendzel
    I was in Żukowo watching girls, I was suprised by Gedania - really good performance girls! :)

yes it was definitely one of the better match this season POlsat sport show. really really great performance by Gedania's girls i was impressed of Durajczyk she was absolutely everywhere . good performance by Wellna and Kaliszuk(i wonder why she was substituted in 4th set) and our diamond -Maja Tokarska :rose: . NT will soon have great MB for sure :cup: i thought Bednarek's service is great but Tokarska's service just outclassed AGnieszka's one great block she need to work on her spike power but it will come when she grow up. what's more she is absolutely beautiful and adorable - that's of course important addition :D
    it was first time i have seen Gedania this season and i really wonder how come they still without a single win :whistle: keep it up girls and im sure you will make few surprises

• WOzniakowska...em i mean Kalisz-Gedania 3-1
    (15:25, 25:20, 25:22, 25:23)

MVP WOzniakowska :obey: :obey:

poor Ania :( Godos is trying to kill her HOW many times she will attack . i would never thought that one player can be that important . great job Ania :win: good to see Kalisz back in game :P

As for Gedania they are amazing till 20+point than they freeze and stop playing in 4th set they were leading 23-19 and did not score any point :what:
    Maja oh Maja :rose: :heart: i love u !! :) but work on your spikes it need improvement
    i hope Gedania will advance to play off they have lots of promising players who play well and have potential but make errors in crucial moements :down:

• Gedania is a very young team. They don't have enaugh experience so they are losing in finishes, even when lead high.
    Woźniakowska played great match. She is very good player ,and in my mind, she should play in our national team.

• All Star Game 2009
    3rd January
    North vs. South

North
    L: Maj Paulina (Farmutil Piła).
    OH: Kaczorowska Klaudia (Farmutil Piła), Teixeira Michela (Farmutil Piła), Woźniakowska Anna (Calisia Kalisz), Karczmarzewska - Pura Agata (Pronar Zeto Astwa AZS Białystok) - in place Joanna Frąckowiak (Farmutil Piła) because Joanna has an injury.
    Opp: Kosmatka Agnieszka (Farmutil Piła), Żebrowska Izabela (Pronar Zeto Astwa AZS Białystok)
    MB: Bednarek Agnieszka (Farmutil Piła), Hendzel Alena (Farmutil Piła), Koczorowska Dominika (Pronar Zeto Astwa AZS Białystok)
    S: Sadurek-Mikołajczyk Milena (Farmutil Piła), Godos Magdalena (Calisia Kalisz)
    Coach: Matlak Jerzy (Farmutil Piła), Piotr Makowski (GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz)

South
    L: Zenik Mariola (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna)
    OH: Barańska Anna (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała), Rosner Milena (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna), Mirek Joanna (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna), Horka Helena (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała)
    Opp: Frątczak Kamila (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna), Bamber Natalia (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała)
    MB: Dziękiewicz Eleonora (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała), Gajgał Katarzyna (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała), Pycia Sylwia (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna)
    S: Skorupa Katarzyna (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała), Bełcik Izabela (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna)
    Coach: Prielożny Igor (BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała), Serwiński Bogdan (MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna)

Match will be broadcasted by: TV4, Polsat Sport and ipla at 2:45 pm

• So the South is composed only of players from Muszyna and Bielsko? I don't like such voting. And how come Rosner? In every CL and Polish league match I saw on TV Ola Przybysz-Jagielo was playing and Milena was bench-warming.

• Does anyone can record this game ?? I 'd really like to watch it but in Switzerland is this impossible.

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• HOW come those 2 underline girls are in the rooster?? :D i know it was fan's voting but come on Kosmatka? she is totaly sucks this year Wellna is way better(for me she is the best Opp so far in Plus Liga Kobiet) and Rosner sit on bench and if she play she is sucks as well :P where's Sliwa Wysocka and some others? fans are sooo objective :lol: :lol:

and i will be very gratefull if someone record this game :heart: :flower:

• All Star Game 2009
    3rd January
    North vs. South

North - South 1:3 (20:25, 25:23, 22:25, 10:25)
    North: Sadurek-Mikołajczyk, Bednarek, Hendzel, Kosmatka, Teixeira, Woźniakowska, Maj (libero) and Karczmarzewska-Pura, Koczorowska, Kaczorowska, Żebrowska, Godos
    South: Skorupa, Gajgał, Pycia, Bamber, Barańska, Horka, Zenik (libero) and Rosner, Frątczak, Bełcik, Mirek

• Why does Lena Dziekiewicz did'nt play ?? :huh:

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Why does Lena Dziekiewicz did'nt play ?? :huh:

She's ill :(

• She's ill :(

What does she has ?? Hope she will become healthy soon !!

To a beloved person:

• What does she has ?? Hope she will become healthy soon !!

It's nothing serious, it's just cold.
    In this match we could see, which players Poland needs to be good NT. In my opinion new coach should build new team on experienced players as like Mirek, Bełcik, Frątczak and Pycia. Pycia plays awseome in last few weeks, just brilliant. The same Mirek and Frątczak.

• It's nothing serious, it's just cold.
    In this match we could see, which players Poland needs to be good NT. In my opinion new coach should build new team on experienced players as like Mirek, Bełcik, Frątczak and Pycia. Pycia plays awseome in last few weeks, just brilliant. The same Mirek and Frątczak.

In my opinion the best setter for Poland is Skorupa, Bełcik and Sadurek are both good, but Skorupa reads the game really well and she plays a really smart game!

It was a funny game to watch... The girls were relaxed (Specially the ones from BKS) a lot of smiles (even Bednarek :rolll: ) and the last set OMG! But the player that most impressed me was Pycia, she was great in this match!

• It was a funny game to watch... The girls were relaxed (Specially the ones from BKS) a lot of smiles (even Bednarek :rolll: ) and the last set OMG! But the player that most impressed me was Pycia, she was great in this match!

Did you record the game ??

To a beloved person: