European Championships 2009

• Very good game by Poland against Russia. The best, if we are talking about volleyball aspects. Kaczor scored many points, but I would say Jagieło was the best today. Also good Barańska and impressive defence by Zenik (today she played as in the best years). Russians didn't have idea how to beat us - only Gamova and Gamova. She is a very good spiker but can't win the match alone.
    Well, that was great, but I'm not in euphory cause we have still have some games ahead. However: Holland, please beat Russia and then everything is in our hands against Bulgaria.
    A really great day for Makowski :thumbsup:
    Ehm...ehm... congratulations, Germany :| ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Congratulations to Germany and Poland.
    Well deserved victories because of the hard work in last several years.

I do not think Poland would have any problem in the game with Bulgaria.
    Russia has to fight for their life in the game with the Netherlands. Does not look good for them.

• I would love to see Russia-Netherlands.
    If anyone has the link for that, please post it tomorrow! :)

I'm happy for Poland and Germany, too. Especially Germany. I really like that team.
    Plus, they have an Italian coach. :thumbsup:

• Oh I've seen almost every match of this championships from every pool except Serbian pool from the preliminary round. Bulgaria really does not impress.
    But Ok we'll see tomorrow who's better 8)

We played better against Netherland than you and THEY were impressed :whistle:

We played better against Spain than you and Russia too :cup:

• It is unbelievable....never seen that before.....we don't play against Belgium, we play against Virginie de Carne :huh: ;( :wacko:

• We played better against Netherland than you and THEY were impressed :whistle:

okey...
    the match is tomorrow
    we'll watch and see :)

but I dont know if your0:3 against Holland is way better than our 0:3 THAN our 3-1 against Russia than your 0-3 against them :read:

• Does anybody know what happened with the statistics? -http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…12325/12331/index_EN.html - Nothing there and Netherlands - Bulgaria has no data. Did someone kill the piano player or what? :down:

• okey...
    the match is tomorrow
    we'll watch and see :)

Polish team is the better one and the favorite - but is strange to say that you are not impressed by the best serving team on that championship - not true and polite I would say, something that you woud expect from Russian, not Polish guy

• @ raylight

Indeed. There are no statistics for the match Bulgaria - Netherlands...It's a shame! ;)

• Flier and De Carne both play great. Belgium = De Carne.

Netherlands is playing quite good. A lot of combinations, fast sets, etc... Flier is God.

• @ Rafalowski

Bulgaria played a good match against The Netherlands. Very strong outside-hitters.

• Polish team is the better one and the favorite - but is strange to say that you are not impressed by the best serving team on that championship - not true and polite I would say, something that you woud expect from Russian, not Polish guy

I Like Bulgarian team and Filipova also but really I don't think they impress in this championships and also this season
    They didn't even qualify for WCH and lost against Czech Republic and that's a big shame I really thought they will qualify
    and that's only opinion I don't read statistics in this tournament , they don't play as good as they played in the past years and I'm also dissapointed because I really like Bulgarian team

• @ Rafalowski

Bulgaria played a good match against The Netherlands. Very strong outside-hitters.

ok. but I think as I wrote in post above they don't impress me. I'm dissapointed with their performance in the whole season

• 3-0 against Virginie de Carne. We are in the semi's :dance4: I hope the girls will beat Russia tomorrow, so Poland will also be in the semi's! :drink:

@ Marieke

Yes, I just saw the interview. De Carne is a very kind person and she hits like a man!

• Yesssssss we defeated Russia :dance6: Also Germany played briliant against Serbia. Gosia Kożuch 28 points :obey:
    Tomorrow we pray for the Netherlands win.