European Championships 2009

• Thankkkkksssssssssssssss!
    Are you sure that these channels will show these matches exactly? ANd are these channels open or ?

And one more question.Are they all in hotbird?

• And one more question.Are they all in hotbird?

Slovakia STV3 online tv
    Czech Republic CT 4 Sport online

It seems these channels are only online...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Thanks dear Konrad. you know i feel very bad knowig that i will not be able to watch Azeri team matches. My internet is not so high speedy to watch them by internet. Which speed do i need to watch 2hours match? Can you help me with it?
    An dI would like to ask every Polish guy to record for me Azeri matches.i would be very grateful to you!

• My internet is not so high speedy to watch them by internet. Which speed do i need to watch 2hours match? Can you help me with it?

And which speed does your internet connection have? 512 kb/s should be enough. But it is better to have at least 1,3 mb/s for better quality.

The most important 3:

• Oh thanks,Konrad. You are very polite! in POLAND only Polsat sport will show these matches?Any other TV channel? will laola show?

No problem :) Yes, Polsat Sport (pay TV) will be broadcasting all the matches and Polsat (free tv) all matches with Poles. I don't know about laola.

The most important 3:

• We encourage all the fans, who will not accompany the best European volleyball players at the competition halls, to watch Polsat, Polsat Sport, Polsat Sport Extra, and Polsat Sport HD transmissions of the Women’s European Championships 2009.

• I have hot bird and it means taht i can watch Polsat free tv. Only polish matches or there will be other matches too?

I'm not sure. Generally Polsat is on Hotbird, but it depends on your satellite, I presume. You may check wheter it is possible fort you to watch this channnel from your country. And free Polsat will be broadcasting ONLY Polish games.

The most important 3:

• i would reccomanded to all of u to download Ipla-that program showed EVERY match of Male ECH so they will probably show famele ones as well. the quality of broadcasting is AMAZING just like tv .
    it's polish program and it provide live stream from Polsat sport and Polsat sport extra at some times(mostly when something importand is going on like ECH ^^ ). if you have any problems with it ask here someone will help you to install/lunch this program :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• i would reccomanded to all of u to download Ipla-that program showed EVERY match of Male ECH so they will probably show famele ones as well. the quality of broadcasting is AMAZING just like tv .
    it's polish program and it provide live stream from Polsat sport and Polsat sport extra at some times(mostly when something importand is going on like ECH ^^ ). if you have any problems with it ask here someone will help you to install/lunch this program :)

Yes, it's a great program, but if you want to see all the matchs u better not rely only on Ipla, cuz there could be some server connection problems while EC (as for the rest programmes).. so try to find as many programs which will broadcast Euro as you can :)

What's lpla? Could you give us a link please?

• What's lpla? Could you give us a link please?

Ipla is sorf of internet TV. it shows some of the tv shows, matches and films etc.
    here is the link to the website
    http://www.ipla.pl/

click on "pobierz Ipla" and than install it :P

i tried to use but I didn't get. Does it works ou of Poland???

sure i use it in Scotland and it work well for me :)
    have you create an account??

• i create a count...but i can't wach live broadcast....what do i have to do to get the live broadcast?

there is no live broadcast right now ^^
    there will be window with "live" when they starts to broadcast something :P just go to "media" and it will be the first window :)