Qualification Tournaments for the World Championships 2010

• Just dreaming of winning of Holland??? Keep on dreaming..... :lol: :P

When did we last time lose to Holland? I can't remember :P ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Kasia Skowrońska rather not play in Rzeszow..

Too bad, too bad... :( But even without her we should be in 1-2 places, which give a qualification for WCH.

The most important 3:

• eh those bloody achilles's tendon :wall: :wall: without her we should be able to qulify(i mean how bad we have to play to loose to France or Belgium?) but if she won't come back we will have problems during WGP or ECH ;(

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• @ Mathias

Well, I am quite optimistic about the chances of' 'my' Orange-girls, but the mental aspect plays an important role. The effect of that we have seen unfortunately in Halle, last year (Olympics Qualification). Our girls failed to qualify because of being too nervous. Later Manon Flier and Ingrid Visser admitted on Dutch Television that under Avital they improved in everything except of coping with pressure and that that was the reason for their failure in Halle. I hope they don't make that same 'mistake' in Almere. If they don't, than I'm sure they will beat all the three opponents, because they have the best team and also the best players individually.

N.B. Coping with pressure and a good mentallity are the worldwide well known characteristics of German teams in general, so I don't see why the German team needs a mental coach ;)

• does anybody know where all the games of the qualification will be shown?? in vollebal.tv will be the games of netherland...but and the games of germany?? and the others group?? i saw that the games oo poland's group will be at polsat sport....i hope the link in justin.tv works at the day of the games....but i wanna to see all the games...does anybody know if the game of croacia italy serbia r. czech will be shown??

• @ Mathias
    N.B. Coping with pressure and a good mentallity are the worldwide well known characteristics of German teams in general, so I don't see why the German team needs a mental coach ;)

Before Guidetti came we were good in that aspect :wall:
    But since he's our coach our teams tend to fail under pressure. Just look at WCH 2006. In 2nd round we lost against Netherlands 14-16 in tiebreak after having match point and then we also lost 2-3 against USA after having 3 match points in 4th set. If we had won just one of these matches we would have been in Top 8. And then in Halle in the preliminary match against Poland, there were some controversial referee decisions against us in 4th set and after that we completely stopped playing and Poland easily turned the match. So, working with a mental coach is hopefully a good thing. He should concentrate his work on Guidetti though :D

• @ Mathias

I remember that match at the WCH 2006...it was indeed a miracle that The Netherlands finally won, because the German girls were 7 or 8 points in front in the 5th set...

• Dear Marieke and Matthias!

Please,please,please! Record AZERBAIJAN matches. You will make me fell very happy. If you are not able to do then who can? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!

Please,please,please! Record AZERBAIJAN matches. You will make me fell very happy. If you are not able to do then who can? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry,I can't recorded the games from internet,sorry. I hope somebody else can?

• Yeah it was 11-5 I think..

You are not alone ;) In 2007 ECh Poland were loosing to Bulgaria 13-8 in tie-break and won 15-13. That was something :lol:

The most important 3:

I also think it's not possible to record the match from that live stream ?(