The new Dela Martinus 2008/2009

• I've talked to her from Hyves and she told me that she had decided to do something else. She had two difficult years, when her father was very ill, and she wanted to do something with her experience.
    Bad for volleybalfans, but I can understand her very much.I had also mental problems when my father was ill and past away.When you play volleybal on such an high level,its very difficult to do,I think.
    In the book "Als je wint,heb je vrienden" the writer told about Sanna's problems,so I decided to wrote her because I knew what she felt at that moment.

Marieke

Thanks Marieke!

Yeah...it is definetly really sad!

Well..I just hopeshe have a lot of success and hapiness with what she decides for her life!!=)

• I spoke to her a few days ago and she had a nice job and like's it very much,she said. No volleybal, she'd even missted it! Really .... i hope she is happy with her new way of living and may be i see her when she visit the Dela Martinus girls.

• Yes Marieke it would be great if you could take more pictures of Caroline Wensink at Champions League Match. :D She is great player!! I may try to watch the match against Odintsovo on that website (if possible) on Wednesday. I may skip class to view it... hehe :roll:

• :wall: :wall: There is a problem with the Dela girls. The should fly this morning to Moscow but the flight was cancelled because of mist(?). They are flying now to Zurich en then tomorrow to Odintsovo. I heard they will land at 18.00 and the game is 18.30. Will continue........... :down:

• oh, that would be a disadvantage to the team. :( the match would be better if the two teams are physically and mentally prepared. i hope that, if in case Dela Martinus arrives 30 minutes before the match, the officials would give them a grace period to rest and to psyche themselves up. :)

• They land at Moscow,I don't know how long it is to Odintsovo? I read every minut the side of Martinus,to hear if there is some news. The mist is coming again yet, and I hope they will be flying now.
    If there is news,I will write it here.

• The girls are flying to Zurich yet, there they will sleep tonight.Tomorrow they take the plane to Moscow, where they arrive at 18.00.The game will start later than 18.30.

• Oh darn, I take it we lost 3-0. ;( It will be good learning experience for the girls to play in a couple Champions League matches. Marieke, since you have been to the Martinus matches, do they sell Martinus merchandise at the matches?

• 1.Sliedrecht Sport 7-15
    2.Heutink Pollux 7-15
    3.Dela Martinus 7-15
    4.VC Weert 7-12
    5.AMVJ 6-11
    6.Dros Alterno 7-6
    7.Longa '59 7-6
    8.GTI Nesselande 7-1

Tonight the following games:

Sliedrecht Sport-Alterno
    Nesselande-Heutink Pollux
    Longa '59-AMVJ
    Dela Martinus-VC Weert

Especially the last game is very exciting.I will follow them with the liveticker.

• Dela Martinus-VC Weert 3-0 !!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!
    Longa '59- AMVJ 0-3
    Sliedrecht Sport-Dros Alterno 3-1
    Nesselande-Heutink Pollux 2-3

Good news for Martinus!

1.Sliedrecht Sport 8-18
    2.Dela Martinus 8-18
    3.Heutink Pollux 8-17
    4.AMVJ 7-14
    5.VC Weert 7-12
    6.Dros Alterno 8-6
    7.Longa'59 8-6
    8.GTI Nesselande 8-2

Next week Champions League game against Perugia ( with Kim and Jip) on thursday,and I'll be there!!!!

• Dela Martinus-VC Weert 3-0 !!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Good news for Martinus!

1.Sliedrecht Sport 8-18
    2.Dela Martinus 8-18

Hehe, Martinus is on the right way! :thumbup:

• Haha,I had a "krabbel"from Robin yesterday for my birhtday... :flower: and she promised me that she would give me the biggest surprise for me, she'd gonna
    win from VC Weert for me!! She was right, I've thanked her for that, she's lovely . I hope I can talk to her thursday.