English interviews

• Who has a collection of English interviews? Especially by the players who's native language is not English. Here's one of Sheilla, maybe people know this already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6IW71VjJG4

I am especially looking for Italian players speaking English... Lo Bianco, Anzanello, Picci(? does she speak English? Or Portuguese?), Guiggi...

• WEll...when I talked to Piccinini, she still could understand something in Portuguese...but well..Italian and portuguese..have a lot things similar...so..is easier to compreend...

Me and my sister wrote her a letter.....and we didnt know witch she would rpefer...so we wrote one in portuguese and other in English.....and she prefer to take the one in portuguese!!!hehehehe

• WEll...when I talked to Piccinini, she still could understand something in Portuguese...but well..Italian and portuguese..have a lot things similar...so..is easier to compreend...

Me and my sister wrote her a letter.....and we didnt know witch she would rpefer...so we wrote one in portuguese and other in English.....and she prefer to take the one in portuguese!!!hehehehe

Omg, I'm so jealous! I would give a lot to talk to any players~!!!!! WHAT DID SHE SAY?????????????????????~~!!!!!
    Kkkkk I like her probably as much as LightMaster likes Debby and Manon....
    So Picci spoke English? Wow....
    did you get an autograph? Wow

I wonder why? Does she have a descent of Portugal or Brazil?

• Well I watched the video. Sheilla's English is not so bad. I can understand most of the interview. But when she talked about her boyfrined. Her English became very very terrible. I don't understand what she said.

Can someone help to translate what she said about her boyfriend?
    :dance6:

• Well I watched the video. Sheilla's English is not so bad. I can understand most of the interview. But when she talked about her boyfrined. Her English became very very terrible. I don't understand what she said.

Can someone help to translate what she said about her boyfriend?
    :dance6:

she said she had a boyfriend for 8 years and they broke woke up in december and now she's dating some other guy

and for what i know the guy that she dated for 8 years was her manager Leo and he's brazilian