Champion's League 2009/2010

• (25-7) Şaka gibi... Congratulations Rc Cannes :thumbsup: :dance6:

• Yeas, they played with exceptional teamwork. Yaneva with amazing defense and reception, strong serve, but she really needs to learn how to approach the block, when the ball is predictable and the opponents are well ordered team. Ravva has very strong character, l like that :win:

• OK, here is a question: which team is the best: Fakro, Fener or Cannes?

hihi i would never excpect that Polish team specially female one will be list as "one of the best" :D

but i think Fenerbache is the best but Cannes is so much cooler :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Cannes-Bergamo 3-1 last set 25-7 :white:
    thank you Cannes you are so fu*king awsome this season Antonijevic performance was superb just amazing so was Yanewa , overall there was no a single weak point in Cannes . they played fantastic match , there's no team in Europe that can play so beatifully as Cannes their style is soooooo enjoyable .

seems i've got my favorite team to win this season :drink: go Cannes :super:

Hey Mateo! We are going to be friends :lol:

Cannes played very well il blocking and serving. But they can do much better in receive and defense. But the most important for cannes is that the girls really enjoy playing together. Yaneva is really playing well this year and Antonijevic is great too but she should play more with middle players. Let's see what the team can do against a big team in the play off.
    I didn't expect that from bergamo, even without lo bianco. She is an amazing setter and bergamo suffer a lot when she is not here. But with players like Piccinini, Del Core, Bosetti, Arrighetti, Furst and Ortolani you can't loose two sets 25/14 and 25/07. Guska is not one of the best setter but she still can set.

• hihi i would never excpect that Polish team specially female one will be list as "one of the best" :D

but i think Fenerbache is the best but Cannes is so much cooler :D

I totaly agree with you, I don't think that cannes is the best team in this champions league, other teams are much better, but it's a lot of fun seeing cannes playing this year!

• What a night. You do not see two Italian teams lose games in such "convincing" manner on the same day.

OK, here is a question: which team is the best: Fakro, Fener or Cannes?
    Or we'll see Italians strike back next year?

as a fenerbahce fan, i would love to say we are the best but i cant say this yet. cos cannes definately did freak me out after 4th set against last champion bergamo today :D

• I am sorry mate, i just did sth wrong, i am still not getting used to use this forum yet :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…e-acibadem-mac-sonu_sport

if you wanna see our girls singing to us, that is the link

• what is happening with two world class volleyball clubs?
    is these the day of infamy of them?
    {haha wat is this pearl harbour?}
    hahaha
    i know that these are not perfect teams or unbeatable teams
    to lose their games in such manners is awful ang sucking....
    25-9 and 25-7 :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Why can't we all love each other ? :rose: :love: :heart: :lol:

• Do not awake a sleeping giant.

• Guska is not one of the best setter but she still can set.

She hasn't ambition. She should play first in another Team, not only be a second after 2005.

• I agree that Cannes played really well today, but against better teams I think the reception of Marchenko will be a problem, and I also agree that Antonijevic should play more with the middles, especially with Ravva. Come on Ravva has been Europe's most efficient attacker for so many years and now she is only 3rd choice, Ana should trust her more also in difficult situations. But apart from that, really good game by all Cannes players :thumbsup: I think Centoni showed that she should be in Italy team instead of Ortolani.

• I totaly agree with you, I don't think that cannes is the best team in this champions league, other teams are much better, but it's a lot of fun seeing cannes playing this year!

I agree too. Canes play wonderfully in this year. :) This is one of favourites to winning all Champions League.
    Muszynianka crashed Asystel today :cheesy: Novara have a biggg problem. They play horrible in this season and I don't know why. They have very stong team, many stars.

• I agree that Cannes played really well today, but against better teams I think the reception of Marchenko will be a problem, and I also agree that Antonijevic should play more with the middles, especially with Ravva. Come on Ravva has been Europe's most efficient attacker for so many years and now she is only 3rd choice, Ana should trust her more also in difficult situations. But apart from that, really good game by all Cannes players :thumbsup: I think Centoni showed that she should be in Italy team instead of Ortolani.

What do you think about Yaneva?