CEV Cup 2009/2010

• to be honest, i really didn't expect this result, especially playing without Marshall and Meoni
    so, really good surprise for me, i'm very happy cause before the match i wasn't quiet.
    we still play not so good in some moments but i can't say nothing bad about my team this time :) now we're very close to the final four

arena chapter: i can't understand why in Italian League we always have 3500-4000 spectators whereas in Europe only 1500(as yesterday)-2000...it's a big mistery for me

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• came back this morning from Poland with our fans... :)
    nice experience, i knew that once we would have won a set we would have lost the match 3-1...and so it was
    Lorenzetti gave some rest to key players and it was right, considering that Marshall and Meoni will probably miss the rest of the season... :cursing:

anyway now let's concentrate on this final four and let's try to win this trophy that Piacenza already lost twice in the final(2004 and 2007)
    it won't be absolutely easy without our best opposite and best setter...but let's see

• Noliko MAASEIK will organize final four and celebrate 50th anniversary
    With the Challenge Round having come to an end yesterday night with the very last match on schedule featuring Bre Banca Lannutti CUNEO and CAI TERUEL, the European Volleyball Confederation finally appointed the organizer of the final four to be staged next March 27-28. Belgium’s Noliko MAASEIK, that had dropped down from the CEV Indesit Champions League and qualified for the finals after a double match up against E.A. PATRON, will be the host of this prestigious event.
    The very impressive facilities of the Lotto Arena will not simply crown the 2009/2010 champion, after Russia’s Lokomotiv-Belogorie BELGOROD seized the trophy last year in Athens, but also be the venue of some special celebrations currently being arranged for the 50th anniversary of the Belgian club.
    CEV

• our president is furious, he said Cev promised to him that this Final Four was already decided to be held in Piacenza...yesterday morning was still this the decision...then in the afternoon all changed

eh what to do...i have to make another travel in Europe... 8)

• our president is furious, he said Cev promised to him that this Final Four was already decided to be held in Piacenza...yesterday morning was still this the decision...then in the afternoon all changed

eh what to do...i have to make another travel in Europe... 8)

I love Molinaroli... he is the funniest and greatest president of italian league :win:

He always saids the truth...

In any case let's go Copra :wavy:

Hristo the best :super:

• don't know if he's the greatest(for sure among the best) but no doubt that he's the funniest one!! :lol:
    and it's true, he always says what he thinks, no problems for him, he has no fear of anyone.. :)

• Gooo Piacenza!!! :super: :)

thanks for your support but i think it will be useless... :(
    Cuneo will win this cup and Piacenza will loose also the third place final, i predict a fourth place for my team
    maybe i'm too pessimistic cause of this bad period, but i really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel ;(

• thanks for your support but i think it will be useless... :(
    Cuneo will win this cup and Piacenza will loose also the third place final, i predict a fourth place for my team
    maybe i'm too pessimistic cause of this bad period, but i really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel ;(

You're really pessimistic... in recent matches piacenza has played very bad :down: ... but Lorenzetti is a good coach and I am convinced that something happen …

are true rumors about a resize?

How is Zlaty? Is he injured? :?: :wacko:

• I will be able to attend the final day of the final 4 in Maaseik. Does anyone know something about the squads of Cuneo and Piacenza. I heard, Piacenza has a lot of injured players like Marshall, Zlatanov,... ? That would be very unfortunately, because i am quite hoping to see them playing. Is Wijsmans also fully recovered?

• I will be able to attend the final day of the final 4 in Maaseik. Does anyone know something about the squads of Cuneo and Piacenza. I heard, Piacenza has a lot of injured players like Marshall, Zlatanov,... ? That would be very unfortunately, because i am quite hoping to see them playing. Is Wijsmans also fully recovered?

Cuneo will be complete

Piacenza miss Marshall for all this end of season :wall: ... Rak, Zlatanov, Meoni aren't at the top of condition, but I hope they will play... Too bad :down:

• Cuneo will be complete

Piacenza miss Marshall for all this end of season :wall: ... Rak, Zlatanov, Meoni aren't at the top of condition, but I hope they will play... Too bad :down:

thx for the info, so copra will play with bravo, zlatanov and urnaut on pos. 4 and 2?

• thx for the info, so copra will play with bravo, zlatanov and urnaut on pos. 4 and 2?

I donn't know, Bravo, Zlatanov,Urnaut, Sequeira can play both in pos. 4 that in pos.2... everything 'll depends on the choices of Lorenzetti...

• in the last rounds of italian league Zlatanov played as opposite, and Bravo-Urnaut as spikers...
    maybe it will be the same in Maaseik
    but i totally don't like this
    it ruins Zlatanov and the balance of the team
    much better Bravo opposite in my opinion and let Zlatanov play as spiker in position 4

anyway here the situation is terrible....

• is there any way to watch the final 4 on the internet??? i hope that Noliko can get to the final..

you can watch it on: http://www.laola1.tv/
    I am also hoping Noliko will reach the final, anyone knows how strong odintsovo is this year. Jochen Schöps probably the one who scores the points, or what ?

• I didn't know that laola would show this game...very nice that i can see all the games of final 4...i think that Iskra is favorite, but Noliko can archive the final if they play without fear..Van Walle is a great OPP and it will be a good duel between Walle and Schopps..

• Cuneo won the Cev Cup. Nikolov - MVP of the match! :super:

I also think that Nikolov is the competition MVP, Wijsmans appeared for the last two games in which Vlado scored more pts in total with the same number of crucial points.