CEV Cup 2009/2010

• I also think a possible final tournament with Iraklis and Piacenza would be great :thumbup: but I believe Iraklis will have more problems against Patron rather than Noliko.. Yordanov is gradually getting into a proper shape again, with Zhekov and Israel Rodrigues it's gonna be very interesting :) Maybe only Cuneo is 80% sure for the final round for now..

I would like to see in the final Patra and Cuneo.Last year Panathinaikos won against Cuneo in the semifinal.I hope a Greek team can win the CEV Cup this time.I think Patra is better team than Iraklis this year.

• I `m not sure whether Iraklis IS better or LOOKS better. The last games under Brooks were against easy opponents.

Anyway i`m not very optimistic. I`d be thrilled with another Final4 but i don`t see it.
    On the other hand last season the team proved me 100% , i "predicted" two easy 3-0 loses in the final4. Boy i was wrong :D

• I really want Patra to reach the final, it is time for their success

• E.A. Patron (GRE) - Iraklis Thessaloniki (GRE) 3:1 (25:23 25:19 21:25 25:14)
    Tourcoing Lille Metropole (FRA) - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo (ITA) 1:3 (25:27 25:23 23:25 27:29)

Tomorrow:
    Iskra Odintsovo (RUS) - Domex Tytan AZS Czestochowa (POL)
    Arkas Izmir (TUR) - ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Kozle (POL)

• Justyna, where can I follow the stats of the games, the game info for Cev Cup does not contain data volley links?

• Unfortunately CEV doesn't put statistics for matches CEV Cup on their website (maybe only for Final 4)

I found only scores:
    E.A. Patron: Rodriguez 13 (1 ace), Rivera 9 (1 ace), Ζhekov 5 (1 ace), Yordanov 24 (2 aces), Κitsios 9, Κovac 7 (1 ace), libero Gkaras 69%, (Livathinos, Αrmenakis 3, Petroglou)
    Iraklis: Κral 12, Cala 14 (2 aces), Κravarik 8, Baranek 11 (1 ace), Prousalis, Gasparini 9 (1 ace), libero Bampalioutas 43% ( Gkortsaniouk 1, Εfraimidis, Kanellos, Charalampidis)

TOURCOING LILLE METROPOLE: Knudsen 4, Rademaker, Sloboda-fonseca 1, Rejlek 23, Slavev 7, Souza Aranha Duarte 14, Lavallez 6, Lorsheijd 14, Tolar 15, Lemay (L). Non entrati Danel, Carbonnier. All. Benoît.
    BRE BANCA LANNUTTI CUNEO: Nikolov 23, Patriarca 14, Mastrangelo 17, Grbic 3, Fortunato 7, Henno (L), Peda 1, Parodi 17, Pieri. Non entrati Jeroncic, Ariaudo, Nuti. All. Giuliani.

• Arkas Izmir (TUR)/ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Kozle (POL):3-2 :cup:

congratulatıons for, the last champıon of challenge cup ,arkasspor :drink: they could beat even 3-0 but thırd set they made really stupıd mıstakes :mad: on the other hand ı also lıke polısh team they never gave up and show a spectacular attacks :drink:

• Thank you, Justyna :)

I'm happy with you too ;) This result is good also for ZAKSA, especially they were loosing 2-0. I hope for a good revange and win in Poland.

AZS Częstochowa lost in straight sets against Iskra Odintsovo in Russia. Well, no surprise. With this squad AZS had not much to say against Russian team. 1/4 is a success for Częstochowa. It was very difficult to achieve more with these players...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• AZS Częstochowa - Iskra Odintsovo 1:3

The most important 3:

• ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle-Arkas Izmir 3:1

In the next roundo od Cev Cup Zaksa going to play with Copra Piacenza

• And Patra lost :(

• Challenge Round
    Tours VB (FRA) - Iskra Odintsovo (RUS)
    Noliko Maaseik (BEL) - E.A. Patron (GRE)
    CoprAtlantide Piacenza (ITA) - ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Kozle (POL)
    CAI Teruel (ESP) - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo (ITA)

• So what is the final result? :sos:

• I think on the CEV's website they made mistake :roll:

they always do, just summary the points which isnt correct,and then in the morning correct settlement. there is always golden set, so Patra won,and advanced to matches vs Noliko, tnx for info ;)

• Thank you Raul, Благодаря :)

• I'm happy with you too ;) This result is good also for ZAKSA, especially they were loosing 2-0. I hope for a good revange and win in Poland.

So, as I expected - ZAKSA won :dance6: I'm very glad. Krzysztof Stelmach is doing a great job in this club. Copra Piacenza is the next opponent - definitely difficult, but beatable in this season, I believe...

The most important 3: