Russia - Superliga 2009/2010

• In season 2010/2011 Russia Superleague will have 16 Teams, so it maybe 2 groups in first round to Championships. "We can't lost Volleyball Club in Lipieck" say Director of Russian Volleyball Federation. Maybe Team will have 3 players from other country on court.

ın my opınıon, expanding team number of league is really bad ıdea! ıt makes really borıng matches because the gap between the best one and worse one ıs gettıng more and more on the other hand ıt makes a hard burden for teams who have to play a long league round as a result the more tıme for lague matches the less tıme for NT preparatıon and tıme for players to have a rest :down:
    and for gamova, forget it :wavy: today she was on the TV programme and said she is really happy in her team.

• But I would say opposite about Russian league. Russian league is very interesting competition and every macth is very exciting. 10th team can beat 3rd. It is really nice tournament. As Oksana Parkhomenko said to sport-express to the question: After Azerbaijan,Switzerland,Turkey and Russia would you like to play in Italy? she answered-Why? I have contract with Dinamo till the spring of 2011,and I think till that time Russian league will be better than Italian. Now I could say that theie level are almost equal. After every game I fell growing my professionalism and it makes me feel happy.
    I am very agree with Oksana,because Russian league improves every year. They lost just Gamova and Sokolova,but there are new players like Mammadova,Paula,Parkhomenko,Spasojevic. And there are rumors that from next season every team will be able to have three foreigners and I am sure that if it happens Russian league will be better than the others. Advanteage of Russian league compaering with the others is that they have very high level local players. Tens of European,World and Olympic champions. Many of these players would be star if they were in other leagues. So,I am very optimist about the Russian League!

• If in Russian league will play 3 foreign players, strongest teams(Dinamo and Zarechie) will get very good players..But the other teams won't get..I think that they aren't very rich :D At that time 10th team won't beat 3rd team..Because 3rd team will be very strong..

(Yani 3 yabancı olursa lig içinde bütün takımlar üst düzey oyuncular alamazlar.Böyle olursa üstteki takımla alttaki takım arasındaki kalite farkı çok fazla olur..Yani sanıldığın aksine kalite artmaz düşer..Ama bütün kulüpler çok iyi yabancılar alırlarsa iş değişebilir.. :) )This is the Turkish part :wavy:

• Kadir,most of the teams in Russia have quite enough money,only one team is not so reach,and it happened only after that they lost their sponsor.
    Dinamo Moscow,Zarechie Odintsovo,Omichka,Dinamo Krasnodar,Dinamo Kazan,Leningradka,Universitet Belgorod,Uralochka has all opportunity to have wonderful teams with three high level foreigners.

• And Russia hasn't got good weather..Russia always cold and freezy.And their transportation can be very long..Because Russia is the biggest country so this transportation makes players tired.Gamova said to Cev I prefer Turkish hot weather to Russian cold.. :)

• What about Yagodina?Will she play for the championship?Can she play in CL?

• I think she won't play in Dinamo..Because she was on the court with Belgorod..

The official website of Dinamo has her name and photo.Anyway thanks!

• I think Yagodina can play in Russian league but not in Champions League. CEV doesn't allow players to play for two different teams in one season in European cups, so also Olga Khrzhanovskaya (Chukanova) can't play for Samorodok in Challenge Cup because she was registered for Universitet in Champions League.

• Greetings to all from Moscow. It was a long trip (about 15 hours) and quite a change of climate.

I left sunny California where temperature was +20C and landed in Moscow where temperature was -20C.

All the warmest cloth I bought in REI was just a joke and did not offered any protection from real Russian winter. Luckily for me, my friends picked me at the airport and delivered to my place.

On the next day I went to huge department store at Moscow downtown and bought the real gloves, hats and a coat at fraction of the prices I paid at REI. After that I was fully equipped to walk in the Moscow streets in -20C windy weather.

Enough about that. Yesterday Zarechie played Samorodok in Odintsovo. And I was planning to go the that game to see Kosheleva, Zhadan, Walewska, Paula and other players. Unfortunately my Moscow friends had other arrangements for me. That worked great too. But as result I did not watch the game. Now I play to go this Friday to see Dynamo Moscow vs. Krasnodar. That should be a good game too. If I got to the game, I'll try to take some pictures.

Regarding the Superleague extension to 16 teams and 3 foreign players in the teams... I know where these rumors are coming. They are from the Fadeev's interview several weeks ago. I was too busy preparing for the Russian trip and did not posted it on my web site. Now, after everything settled down a bit, I plan to publish some news which includes Fadeev's interview plus latest interviews with Kosheleva and Parkhomenko.

Meanwhile, I added a latest update to Safromova's health to my website:
    http://www.russianvolleyballnews.com

BTW, Safronova's birthday is coming on Feb. 06. Let's all say Happy Birthday to Natasha.

Oh, about the news about 16 teams and 3 players: those are just some ideas. Nothing certain for now. I expect that 3 players change would go through. But 16 teams extension is not realistic for now.

Cheers, salute, chao, do svidania.

• Oh welcome,volleyballal,how we missed you and your posts! :thumbup:
    I am greeting you from Sunny Azerbaijan.In Baku it was +27 C temprature in January)) So you may come here too)
    Thanks for new posts,we have really missed you! Snova za rabotu,i raduy nas svoimi prekrasnimi novostyami.Ochen nadeyus shto odnajdi ti napishesh o tom shto Safronchik vizdorovila i mi vse budem pozdravlyat druq druqa! INSHALLAH!

• RUSSIAN VOLLEYBALL WOMEN Breaking News: Russian Clubs (Zarechie Odinstovo,Dinamo Moscow,Dinamo Kazan,Dinamo Krasnodar) are hunting Ekaterina Gamova back to Russia.Ekaterina Gamovs is the most highest salary player in russian volleyball,every clubs will try to get good pay for Katya.more please transfer to [url]http://www.russiavolley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18[/url/
    source: facebook

Hmm...

kuraf_veiga,

I never heard that Superleague teams are "hunting" Gamova. For now Katya is perfectly happy in Fener and she said many times about this. And I think it is a good place for her to be for now and maybe for the next season or two.
    Eventually she'll return to Moscow for sure. But no team is "hunting" her right now.

About "RUSSIAN VOLLEYBALL WOMEN": that was the very facebook account that reported Pasynkova's pregnancy. We all know that the report is "a bit" exaggeration. Pasynkova is still playing libero at Uralochka and has none knowledge that she "is pregnant". After that I lost any respect for any news from that source.

Just a friendly remainder.

Oh, and good job on keeping everybody updated on Superleague stats.
    Many thanks.

• Oh welcome,volleyballal,how we missed you and your posts! :thumbup:
    I am greeting you from Sunny Azerbaijan.In Baku it was +27 C temprature in January)) So you may come here too)
    Thanks for new posts,we have really missed you! Snova za rabotu,i raduy nas svoimi prekrasnimi novostyami.Ochen nadeyus shto odnajdi ti napishesh o tom shto Safronchik vizdorovila i mi vse budem pozdravlyat druq druqa! INSHALLAH!

Missed you all too.

+27!!! Wow. I was considering to go to Turkey for alpine skiing :lol: . I guess that would close the door for those plans.