Russia - Superliga 2009/2010

• Great game for Strashimira Filipova and Uralochka. She is MVP of the game with 7 blocks, 54% in attack and total 23 pts for 4 sets:

http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…act=stat_game&game_id=790 :super:

• Who can give further information about Russian league? Dinamo Krasnador finished league in the 6th place, what will be after that?
    Can Krasnador play in European cup next year?

• Today will play the last round of regular season.

Dinamo Krasnodar will finish fifth if Uralochka lose in Belgorod....

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

• Nothing changes in the last round...

Dinamo Moscu 3-1 Zarechie Odintsovo

Dinamo Krasnodar 3-0 Avtodor Metar

Omichka 3-0 Dinamo Yantar

Universitet Belgorod 0-3 Uralochka

Leningradka 2-3 Samodorok

Dinamo Kazan - Indesit Lipetsk (I don't know the score)

The playoffs games are the same that Matthias writes before.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

• Azerbaijani volley Star Natalya Mammadova finished Russian Superleague Reagular season as the BEST SCORER!

Scoring 528 points in 22 matches she finished the first in front of the players like last year`s best Scorer Anna Makarova Tsokur,her teammate from Dinamo Krasnodar who scored 389 points and Natalya Goncharova who scored 365 points.
    Againts omichka she scored 37,against Zarechie Odintsovo 36.
    We all congratualte Natasha with this success. She showed that wherever she is,she is always the BEST SCORER! Thanks, Natashka!

• Can Krasnador play in European cup next year?

If Krasnodar beat in two matches Omsk will play in European Cups. First match 4 April, 2nd 8 and if 11 April.

• http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…ne/755/4285/16636_EN.html

Azerbaijani star Natalya Mammadova tops charts of best scorers in Russian super league
    News from the National Federations
    Moscow, Russia, April 1, 2010. The regular season of the Russian super league came to an end this past weekend after a total of 22 rounds. The best 8 teams qualified for the Playoffs that are set to start this coming Sunday, April 4. Dinamo MOSCOW, runner-up in last year’s CEV Indesit Champions League, topped the charts of the regular season with 21 wins and only one loss.
    Apart from Dinamo, Zarechie ODINTSOVO, Omichka OMSK, Avtodar-Metar CHELYABINSK, Uralochka-NTMK EKATERINBURG, Dinamo KRANOSDAR, Dinamo KAZAN and Dinamo-Yantar KALININGRAD qualified for the Playoffs.
    Azerbaijani star Natalya Mammadova (pictured) stood out as the best scorer of the regular season. In a total of 22 matches and 85 sets, Mammadova scored 528 points, thus clipping an average of 6.21 per set and 24 points per match. The captain of the Azerbaijani national team enjoyed her best performances in the matches against Omichka OMSK (37 points) and Zarechie ODINTSOVO (36). The second best scorer of the regular season was her teammate Anna Makarova, who totaled 389 points.
    The Playoffs of the Russian super league will be played with the formula of the “best of three”. Four teams will qualify for the semifinals and after having already clipped the national cup, Dinamo MOSCOW stands as the clear pre-favorite also for that additional trophy.

• First game for Uralochka Ekaterinburg 3-0 against Avtodor Metar Chelabinsk. Zarechie only 3-2 against Dinamo Kazan. Omichka and Moscow wins their matches.

• Yes really it is like this. I like it very much.First time I saw it on Cup final match.Really very amazing. And I like that player soooo much! AMAZING!!!
    Good that Krasnodar won Omichka.I hope they will continue and win in the third match.It is hard to play without the first setter,but we wil hope,INSHALLAH.
    Congratulations to Moscow and Uralochka. They are in the semi-finals. And I also want Kazan to win Zarechie. In two games 3-2 and 1-1. I hope second win will be on Kazan`s side.

• Coaches about Natalya Mammadova:
    Head coach of Dinamo Krasnodar Yuriy Marichev: Natalya is a real professional. She takes all the team as a leader. I made up my mind to chose her captain myself,and it was shown by situation.
    Natalya Mammadova is the player who never drops below a certain level .She always shows good game against any opponent and in any situation.

Head Coach of Omichka Sergey ovchinnikov:
    In my opinion, Mammadova -is the best in her position in the championship - said Sergei Ovchinnikov, coach Omichki "and decides to yesterday," the problem Mammadova. - Moreover, as far as I know, Natalya is not just a good player, but also a great professional. For the matches she is always ready to "five".

Head Coach of Zarechie Odintsovo: Natalya is a player who always attacks more than 60. SHe plays just perfect.It is quite normal for Mammadova.She always complicated the life for us.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVO Karsnodar,BRAAAVo MAMMMMMMMAADOOOOOOOVAAA!
    Unbelivable,Dinamo Krasnodar of Nati Mammadova defeated one of the favourites of Russian Superleague 3-2 in the third match of play off. Now DInamo Krasnodar is in the European Cups! Soooooooo nice! Just unbelivable! Omichka was the favourite!
    I am really happy for Mamma!