Russia - Superliga 2009/2010

• I liked this post by Godina too much!
    Что есть у нас? Быстрая, неуловимая игра Оксаны с Симоной, недостижимо высокий и сильный удар Наташи, надёжный блок и хитрая подача Маши, стабильный приём Леси и великолепная игра Лены в защите. Ну а я буду стараться везде понемножку. Уверена, мы будем поддерживать друг друга во всех элементах игры. Необходима цементирующая защиту игра Вики, которая часто появляется на площадке, спасая, казалось бы, мёртвые мячи; ждём Любу, с её азартом и ловкостью, Аню с её креативностью и старанием. Не обойтись нам и без Жени с Лерой, привносящими в нашу игру элемент неожиданности и молодецкой удали.

What the heck this means?

• Nikolaj Karpol know that Uralochka can't beat Dinamo so First Team has holiday. They will fight for Bronze Medal.

I would investigate this for corruption it is very strange not to put the first squad against Dinamo :what:

• Dinamo Moscou won the first semifinal with a especially performance of Simona Gioli. She made 25 points. :super:
    For Zarechie Odintsovo Paula Pequeno scored 17 points.

Matches:
    28-26, 18-25, 25-17 e 25-18.

Zarechie:
    Walewska (6), Zhadan (2), Paula (17), Katya (1), Stolyarova (1), Olga
    Fateeva (14), Kosheleva (13), Lisoskaya (10) and Pankova (1).

Dinamo: Goncharova (15), Lesya (6), Yagodina (4), Perepelkina (9), Parkhomenko (7), Gioli (25) and Godina (9).

• In her site, Paula Pequeno says that the group of Odintsovo do not like the coach, and that disturbs their game.

In a note from 3 may she says:

"Ai gente ninguém merece dois jogos desse jeito. O time parece sentir muito o jogo contra o Dínamo e não hà nada que eu possa fazer além de jogar bem e tentar contagiar com a minha energia.. Sinto que falta sangue na veia e isso faz muita falta numa final. As meninas estão cansadas psicologicamente porque abominam o técnico que na minha opinião é o pior que eu já vi. Por um lado elas tem razão pois sentem falta de estratégia e boa preparação mas por outro lado, rezo para que elas saibam separar as coisas e que nosso time consiga jogar melhor no próximo jogo.

Vou continuar lutando e conto com a torcida de vocês ta bom! Sou brasileira e não desisto nunca.

Mil beijos e até breve. Amo vocês, saudades. Paula Pequeno"
    http://www.paulapequeno.com.br…o/238-ninguem-merece.html

Translating -

"Guys, no one deserves two games like that. The team seems to feel much the game against Dinamo and there is nothing I can do other then playing well and trying to infect with my energie. I fell that miss "blood in the vein" and that is really needed in a final. The girls are tired psychologically cause they hate the coach that in my opinion is the worse I ever seen. In one hand they have their right cause they miss the strategy and good preparation but in the other hand, I pray that they know how to split things and that our team can make it better next match.

I will keep fighting and I count with your support ok! I'm brazilian and I never give up.

Thousand kisses and see you soon. Love you all, miss ya. Paula Pequeno."

Looks Odintsovo in big troubles...

• Paula ought to pipe down and wait for the end of the championship. This was rather unprofessional and mean.

• Natalya Mammadova won bronze medals of Russian Superleague. It is her second win in Russia. In 2003 when she was playing in Zarechie Odintsovo she won also Russian Cup. Congratulations to Natalya!
    Mammadova is the best scorer of Russian league round!
    Now she is also the best scorer of the play off round! She is just amazig!

And now a video fragment s from Russian league ALL STAR match!

• Natalya Mammadova won bronze medals of Russian Superleague

Dinamo Krasnodar won...congratulations to all players! lets see if next year karpol will underestimate semi-final match as he did this season, against dinamo moscow..

• Could someone tell me the names of the foreigner players of Kazan?

• Could someone tell me the names of the foreigner players of Kazan?

Oksana Kovalchuk BLR Opposite
    Jordan Larson USA OH

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Dinamo Krasnodar won...congratulations to all players! lets see if next year karpol will underestimate semi-final match as he did this season, against dinamo moscow..

Of course Krasnodar won. I wrote it as I was talking only about Natalya.
    But every player of Krasnodar team deserves the best because they did a big job!