World Championships 2010

• Russia 2 x 1 Spain
    13x18 Spain

Maybe Russia wants to lose this game to avoid playing with Brazil and Cuba.

Bagnoli pulled out his best players :what:

• If Russia keeps playing like this (or Bagnoli doesn't bring the starters back), there's a chance Brazil and Bulgaria will consider the value of the 1st place. Seriously, it's impressing how awful Russia's playing...

You know what would be really funny? If Russia lost to Spain, and then Spain lost to Egypt, and like this Russia would still end 1st in the group...

• Congratulations Bulgaria.Bravissimo Nikolov!!!

Any link for Spain-Russia please???

• If Russia keeps playing like this (or Bagnoli doesn't bring the starters back), there's a chance Brazil and Bulgaria will consider the value of the 1st place. Seriously, it's impressing how awful Russia's playing...

You know what would be really funny? If Russia lost to Spain, and then Spain lost to Egypt, and like this Russia would still end 1st in the group...

It would be funny. :rolll:

• Great win for Bulgaria, but it's bad for volleyball that teams like Poland have to leave. Shitty formula :down:
    And atm Russia just stopped playing. Obviously they are pissing their pants whenever they know a game vs Brasil is comming :D

• What a SHAME, Russia !!!!!!! :down: Arriba Espana !

• I wouldn't say that system of competition is bad. If Poland today play against f.ex Puerto Rico or Japan will lost. Places 13-18 is good for Poland. This is places for Teams who can play in volleyball but without tactics and thinking on the court. Services to Bulgarian Libero.. nice tactics Guys.

• Spain win 3:2 15:13 in 5th set, I think Russia wanted to lose this game

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Iban Perez scoring the 14th point with NO wall against!! Lucchetta commented 'unbelievable !!!' - Lollo Bernardi said that he didn't want to speak and almost went away ....
    By the way, in my forecasts I guessed SPA winning 3-2 ..... but I'm no happy. :tzz:

• Poland played really two bad matches and they really deserve to be out right now (ok I know they won the previous group but even in the old formula after two losses they wouldn't have to many chances for good overall standing) .
    Even if they would play Puerto Rico or other team they probably should lost too.

They lost the spirit somwhere between Triest and Ancona :D

And Russia-Spain hahahaha

There are so many matches that are lost on purpose by so many teams in this tournament. The worst one since I watch volleybal (10 years)....

• I wouldn't say that system of competition is bad. If Poland today play against f.ex Puerto Rico or Japan will lost.

Poland played awful, but I can't agree with you - it doesn't change, that system is sick. And Poland would definitely not lose to Japan eg., cause Poles play completely different against theoretically worse teams. Japan and Puerto Rico are not Bulgaria or Brazil.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D