World League 2010

• I only saw the second half and for me Murilo made the difference. Aleksiev stills look to be in good form too, even though he missed that last line shot and served into the ent at the end.

As for dykwiam: why would you post up your opinion of Chinese people on a volleyball forum? Is it some kind of joke? And if you don't mind, I would like to express that your opinion of them seems beyond ignorant to me.

• nice to see Vissotto playing vs Sokolov (both the opposites of Trentino :) )

• I only saw the second half and for me Murilo made the difference. Aleksiev stills look to be in good form too, even though he missed that last line shot and served into the ent at the end.

As for dykwiam: why would you post up your opinion of Chinese people on a volleyball forum? Is it some kind of joke? And if you don't mind, I would like to express that your opinion of them seems beyond ignorant to me.

china - TURKEY 3:1 thats why .... I am a awful ( person ) loser ...

• nice to see Vissotto playing vs Sokolov (both the opposites of Trentino :) )

And Sokolov was better :super: I don't know why Prandi put him on the bench
    P.S. Did you see my guy Todorov? Knocked' em out on block, decent spikes too :bump:

• Brazil just beated Bulgaria 3x1(22-25, 25-20, 26-24, 25-23)

Brazil is playing without Serginho, he has a problem in the back and will come back only in middle of LEague, Mario Junior played as libero. also Giba and Dante not playing yet, they arrived later for preparation, Bernardinho said they didnt have much time so he prefered to start with players that played together last season, from Cimed, Thiago Alves, Bruno and Lucão. Also played Murilo (did a great game today), Rodrigão and opposite Vissoto (very bad today..hehe)

But I think both teams made a lot of mistakes...hope to see less of it tomorrow ^^

Only Serginho absence was felt and not too much btw. Murilo played better than Dante and Giba would play in their current form with 50% in attack.

• Thiago Alves words after the game (he was not very happy with his performance, hehehe, but he is a nice guy):

"We know that as it is a opening game, the nervosism really takes over. But today Murilo gave a lesson of how to spike against a team as Bulgaria, while I gave a lesson of how not to."

Murilo said:

"Their high is complicated, so there is no use in keep facing their block all the time. The staf warn us all the time about that during the game. We have to feel the moment of the game."

Bernardinho:

"We knew the hard time we would get, specially over the inevitable tension of the opening game. We know that the bulgarians are really strong in service and block and, even like that, we began the game trying to face them in spike. When we start to use more the inteligence, we did better. But were natural mistakes, since spiking is the skill we less trained so far. It was a very important victory and we are sure that second one will also be very hard."

• Only Serginho absence was felt and not too much btw. Murilo played better than Dante and Giba would play in their current form with 50% in attack.

Indeed. Brazil is very fortunate, we have a very large number of players that can replace the consider "first ones" when we need with same or close quality.

• As the turtle said in Kung Fu Panda "There are no accidents". A huge country with huge interest to sport with different ethnicities - the only other country that can match you is the USA but only if they make NVA :whistle:

• TRue that helps, but I think main reason is that, well since volleyball is popular sport now here, we have players in quantity, but main reason for the quality in my opinion is that we have a very good coaching preparation, we have very good coaches since younger cateogries, so we have many players in high level. ^^ But again, is easiest to find something very good inside many options....

• I have to agree with you guys. I was expecting the game to be a lot tougher. Even though these guys were playing for the title in Italy the other day, seems that Bulgaria at least had a couple of friendly matches against Argentina to get their rhythm started.

I thought they were relying too much on Kaziyski, who obviously can't do everything by himself. Aleksiev shows potential, but he's still too inconsistent. So, yes, I think Bulgaria helped Brazil a lot today.

Murilo is in great shape indeed, I'm actually kinda rooting for him to remain in the starting 6, even when Giba and Dante come back. Actually, if it was up to me, Murilo and Dante would be the two starting OH, but I get that's too controversial. Thiago also put on a good game. Vissoto clearly was out of shape, he got blocked all the time. Too bad we didn't have another nice enough opposite to replace him today. At least I heard some good news: seems that André Nascimento was invited to practice with NT and he may even get called for WC. I hope that happens.

Anyways... I expect tomorrow's game to be more interesting. Hope both teams improve.

• Also they played on 9:30 morning.

Yes, the scheduling for international games in Brazil sucks. But, hey, what you're gonna do? If the game it's not in the morning, TV won't broadcast it... Not like the player's interests come first, or anything like that... :roll:

• I thought this is the reason, because this commercial tourney , ahaaa - game is match of the week and must be broadcasted to all European Countries.

• Bulgaria is the only team that got a set from the host team in this first day of the WL and we lost with the smallest pt difference :whistle:

• Get out with these statistics :teach: , Alexiev made such a mistake in the end of the 4th set. Typical for him! If Boyan wasn't injured we could've taken out 2 games. I don't understand why Italy has beaten France with 3-0. Prandi says tomorrow we'll take them out. I'm surprised with Russia-USA game. Korea hopefully will beat Netherlands. Hard game with them will be also.

• I didn't watch BRA-BUL, but game seems to be close, as I read the comments and the result. Maybe tomorrow Bulgaria will be able to beat Brazil. Maybe...
    I expected easy Russian win over USA, but it doesn't mean I like it :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• The Russian coach is the first who makes the right choice to rely on Belgorod players, which should have happened a long time ago. When the Russian serve works it is very hard to stop them, especially when they have proper tactics with Bagnoli

• Get out with these statistics :teach: , Alexiev made such a mistake in the end of the 4th set. Typical for him! If Boyan wasn't injured we could've taken out 2 games. I don't understand why Italy has beaten France with 3-0. Prandi says tomorrow we'll take them out. I'm surprised with Russia-USA game. Korea hopefully will beat Netherlands. Hard game with them will be also.

I am into mathematics and system identification, what do you expect :whistle: Numbers turn me on, especially when they are well ordered and make sense :lol:

• Italy-France 3:0. A little or even big surprise for me :whistling: I expected completely different result, especially that Italians haven't looked strong lately.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Savani's spikes :obey:
    love this guy . he is such a strong wing spiker. i'm happy Italy won . BTW why there's no Martino and Parodi in Italy?? :huh:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.