World League 2010

• Today I read that Puerto Rico get ticket to 2011 World League Qualification Tournament. How Country f.ex from Europe or Asia can get this ticket? Maybe is there now Country with this ticket? Is there rules about how to be in this qualification? Please answer :-)

• About Brazil - Bulgaria games, I don't remember Bulgaria beaten twice as a guest, EVER against strong opponent in important games in the World League, except Cuba 2009, when the team was unprepared.
    2003 - we beated 3 of 4 times Yugoslavia at their top.
    2004 - we beated Poland 3 of 4 times
    2005 - we beated Italy 3 of 4 times
    2006 - Cuba, 2 of 4 times, one victory there and one here, both with 3:0
    2007 - games with Poland were indecisive.
    2008 - The two important games with USA - we took one victory. They beated themselves, but we were with the second team - No Kazyiski, no Nikolov, no Konstantinov, no Evgeni Ivanov.
    2009 -We were unprepared against Cuba, but revenged at home. We took a victory agains Russia in Russia, and Russia is our toughest opponent, together with Poland.
    I really think that after the 5 friendly games that we've played to get in shape, Brazil have to play ALIEN to beat us twice in a row 3;1, :31 or 3:0, 3:0, like on Olympics final 2004 for example. I really doubt that they will be in such a shape, at least if they are humans and not machines like Kurek, who is obviously sent from the future to help Poland save their team from loosing from us.

• Rezende says Bulgaria is maybe the best opponent they can have in the 1st round. Giba, Rodrigao and Dante are not in good shape and will be on bench. Vissotto is coming back. Rezende is very emotional, but we all know Brazil will get 5 pts in Uberlandia. :lol:

• Rezende says Bulgaria is maybe the best opponent they can have in the 1st round. Giba, Rodrigao and Dante are not in good shape and will be on bench. Vissotto is coming back. Rezende is very emotional, but we all know Brazil will get 5 pts in Uberlandia. :lol:

I didn't know that. What I know is that Bulgaria ans USA only have positive ratio against Brazil, that we have Kazyiski, Nikolov, Todorov in our squad, an Italian coach, we played 5 friendly games as a preparation. Obvoiusly they will knock out us with their second squad :lol:

• Positive ratio against Brazil? I can't believe it. Last time they beaten us in World Cup 2007, we have beaten them in 1st games in WL. 2006 - we were unknown to them and playing 1st game against highly motivated and in perfect shape Bulgarians was kinda hard. Then in WCH 2006 Brazil-Bulgaria 3-1 - this time it was game without importance for Bulgaria. WL 2007 Brazil-Bulgaria 2-3 - mistakes from both teams - and I must admit - very much from Brazil. WC 2007 Brazil-Bulgaria 3-0 - they played their top class game, we were tired against USA in last day. So, the real battles now begin. Bulgaria doesn't make stupid mistakes anymore, the squad has gone through many tournaments and is almost unchanged - Konstantinov and E.Ivanov have gone only. Kinda good defense, although for me Poland and even Germany have shown even more. If you have Polsat Sport you will watch almost all games in World League :gone: . It's on Hotbird. And I'm going to watch Polsat Sport in internet, because I hate our Yovkov.

• Positive ratio against Brazil? I can't believe it. Last time they beaten us in World Cup 2007, we have beaten them in 1st games in WL. 2006 - we were unknown to them and playing 1st game against highly motivated and in perfect shape Bulgarians was kinda hard. Then in WCH 2006 Brazil-Bulgaria 3-1 - this time it was game without importance for Bulgaria. WL 2007 Brazil-Bulgaria 2-3 - mistakes from both teams - and I must admit - very much from Brazil. WC 2007 Brazil-Bulgaria 3-0 - they played their top class game, we were tired against USA in last day. So, the real battles now begin. Bulgaria doesn't make stupid mistakes anymore, the squad has gone through many tournaments and is almost unchanged - Konstantinov and E.Ivanov have gone only. Kinda good defense, although for me Poland and even Germany have shown even more. If you have Polsat Sport you will watch almost all games in World League :gone: . It's on Hotbird. And I'm going to watch Polsat Sport in internet, because I hate our Yovkov.

First game against us in WL 2006 - we were the unknown variable in the equation. No team before France had studied our game and we killed them all 3-0 - Brazil, Serbia, Italy. Zhekov and Kazyiski made their best tournament.
    Second game in WCH 2006 - we played our second sqad, they played their first, because the game for them was significant and the only difference between the two teams was that we made 12 more errors. After the game Rezende said that Bulgaria is one of the best "if not the best" teams in the world.
    Second game against us in WL 2007 - they were prepared against us, but Yordanov and N.Nikolov were our jokers who stopped Brazil's victory. Kazyiski was powerful as always, but one is not enough for victory. Pretty equal game I must say.
    The third game - Brazil played their best tournament after the defeat from USA, especially Dante who was best spiker. Our team was not in condition for the game and their pace outclassed us.
    Since these times Brazil fell out of the throne in 2008, to come back with new players (Visotto - a gift from Stoychev :) ) and style in 2009, but their win in the league was not that much impressive.
    Bulgaria completely renewed the style of play with Prandi, making one of the best team blocking efforts in the world for ECH 2009, but Poland played brilliantly and took deserved gold
    As I see Brazil and Bulgaria, the two teams have pretty equal chances in normal game. In elimination games Brazil is the favorite, because they are 9 years number one in the world and they eliminated a dozen of teams in many competitions. These two are normal games, therefore the chances are good for two equal games - one for us, one for them. We are in better shape, they host, we have new talents, they have Rezende, I hope that the games will really be that interesting :set:

• And I'm going to watch Polsat Sport in internet, because I hate our Yovkov.

Me too!!! :white: I wonder when will come the time to watch some other Bulgarian journalist who won't be so irritating :wall: I just can't stand his "comenting skills" :mad:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Me too!!! :white: I wonder when will come the time to watch some other Bulgarian journalist who won't be so irritating :wall: I just can't stand his "comenting skills" :mad:

He made significant contributions to Bulgarian language, a real linguist par excellence :lol:

• He made significant contributions to Bulgarian language, a real linguist par excellence :lol:

Where / How can I watch Polsat Sport in internet (for free) :?:

• The bookers don't share my opinion, I'll have to throw my diploma for medium :whistle:
    http://www.betbrain.com/odds/v…l-v-bulgaria-04-06-01-30/

• He made significant contributions to Bulgarian language, a real linguist par excellence :lol:

Yeah :lol: And I'm still wondering wich would be worse - that perhaps he has tought up new 'facinating' definitions and comparsions or that he will repeat over and over again the old ones :hit: .

And I would like to complain that I'm really disappointed ( :teach: ) with the hour of our first match with Brazil. It brings me in a situation of a dilemma: I miss the match or I miss one day at school :lol:
    Well obviously I'm gonna miss the start of the league so I will have to watch a recording of the game and see the match after school :P but maybe that's a good sign because till now all the matches, which I've missed because of school, have been won by us :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

Edited 2 times, last by volley super fan ().

• Actually I prefer BNT to broadcast the games with Yovkov, so I can watch them on TV, instead of searching some stupid streams to watch in internet...so I'm fine. Unfortunately the first two games will be probably the only ones i could watch from the World League this year :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Poland in Germany will play without (most experienced- the best) key players: Zagumny, Wlazły, Bąkiewicz, Pliński. Castellani gave them time to relax.Moreover in national team aren't Kadziewicz and Świderski.

To National Team came Michał Winiarski and he is in squad which flew to Germany but in think he won't play in starting six because he has been trainging for 1 week. He didn't play in friendly matches with France

Personally I think that Poland beat Germany two times;

Starting six:

Żygadło Czarnowski Możdżonek Kurek Ruciak Gruszka (Zatorski or Gacek)

• Mmmm, kinda hard for Brazil, but this is kinda luck for us, we must take points from here, because in Varna it wil be hard for us.

• Brazil use their experience in the game, we are better in everything (attack + block better than their block, serve and attack), but we made too many mistakes. We gave them the second and third set. :what: I can not understand why we look more stressed than them, why is the pressure on our side, we have nothing to loose, they are the favorite ?!

• Congratulations to Brazil. We gave them so many presents they could never say no to them, and they also improved their attack and block after the first set. Murilo is clearly from the world class of Giba and Dante, Tiago Alvesh was brutal on serve, so we can not say that Brazil played with second squad. Very impressing is the way they can put out the best three players and still play the highest level. I must say that there are very good young players in Bulgarian team which in the next 2 years will be among the best in the world with results, so the future is bright. Brazil didn't outplayed us, we played on both sides :cheesy:

• Congratulations to Brazil. We gave them so many presents they could never say no to them, and they also improved their attack and block after the first set. Murilo is clearly from the world class of Giba and Dante, Tiago Alvesh was brutal on serve, so we can not say that Brazil played with second squad. Very impressing is the way they can put out the best three players and still play the highest level. I must say that there are very good young players in Bulgarian team which in the next 2 years will be among the best in the world with results, so the future is bright. Brazil didn't outplayed us, we played on both sides :cheesy:

yep ...I agree .. really good and entertaining match to see .. as it always will be with a team who has Kaziyski and Sokolov today Brazil had the edge in entire match and I guess were just too good ... anyway good luck Bulgaria in next matches .. and congrats Brazil :super:

• Russia clearly outplayed the US, plain and simple.

Arrrgh! Im just wondering... when will I ever see that fantastic USA team that captured the Gold in Beijing! :aww:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Brazil just beated Bulgaria 3x1(22-25, 25-20, 26-24, 25-23)

Brazil is playing without Serginho, he has a problem in the back and will come back only in middle of LEague, Mario Junior played as libero. also Giba and Dante not playing yet, they arrived later for preparation, Bernardinho said they didnt have much time so he prefered to start with players that played together last season, from Cimed, Thiago Alves, Bruno and Lucão. Also played Murilo (did a great game today), Rodrigão and opposite Vissoto (very bad today..hehe)

But I think both teams made a lot of mistakes...hope to see less of it tomorrow ^^

• I agree with raylight...35 out of 98 points for Brazil are from our mistakes...that's more than 35%...3rd and 4th sets were really close...so i am really dissapointed but i will have to wait till tomorrow for something better. :(

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona