World League 2010

• Amazing news for Brazil NT in the World League!!! Samuel Fuchs, André Nascimento and André Heller out of the team. I just hope the coach keep them out for the next WC.

Amazing news for Brazil NT in the World League!!! Samuel Fuchs, André Nascimento and André Heller out of the team. I just hope the coach keep them out for the next WC.

But didn't Andre Nascimento already retire from the NT? I haven't seen him play for quite some time, Vissotto is doing a good job replacing him... About the other two, they were not announced anyway in the preliminary list of Brazil NT, so I guess this is not something strange :) even though they are both great players!

• polish team
    Setter

Grzegorz Łomacz

Paweł Zagumny

Łukasz Żygadło

Receiver

Zbigniew Bartman,

Michał Bąkiewicz,

Bartosz Kurek,

Mateusz Mika,

Michał Ruciak

Michał Winiarski

Opposite

Piotr Gruszka,

Jakub Jarosz,

Mariusz Wlazły

MB

Patryk Czarnowski,

Karol Kłos,

Piotr Nowakowski,

Marcin Możdżonek,

Daniel Pliński

Libero:

Piotr Gacek,

Paweł Zatorski

so quite a strong team this year. we have Zygadlo come back to NT. i don't like him but he is solid setter. i think Mika will have some opportunities to show his skills which are very high :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Ok team but it ain't got no gutts to grab a title at all: 4th-3th-2nd place syndrome. Actually these players as well as Polish girls need a psycologic assistance. They are very good but need a "plus".

• Ok team but it ain't got no gutts to grab a title at all: 4th-3th-2nd place syndrome. Actually these players as well as Polish girls need a psycologic assistance. They are very good but need a "plus".[/font]

Your theory is generally true, but has one weak point: Poland won European title last year. With weaker squad :) [MSIE_newline_end ]

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Your theory is generally true, but has one weak point: Poland won European title last year. With weaker squad :) [MSIE_newline_end ]

Konrad, first off I say I do like Polish NT teams and I often root for them.
    I meant about the three main world championships: OG, WC and WL. Poland has lost unbelievable matches what has pissed off its fans included myself. I guess Poland supporters deserve more attitude from the team and its "stars" sometimes perform lazily. They even play beyond their true skill. On the other hand this did not happened to the team B last European Championship.

Poland has squads to win some world championship but need some type of psycological assistance and this is up to the volleyball managers or to the coaches.

• well now it's better with psychological side of Polish player but i think they do need a psychologist. moreover i think every team should have one-it's good to have someone who can change the way you think and direct their thoughts into right direction XD
    and BTW it's hard to win any tournament if Brazil is there :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• There are several teams which are capable of winning the CH and CL right now - Brazil, Poland, Bulgaria, Cuba, Serbia, Russia, USA. The problem is mentality. We all should learn from Brazil and USA in that direction

• There are several teams which are capable of winning the CH and CL right now - Brazil, Poland, Bulgaria, Cuba, Serbia, Russia, USA. The problem is mentality. We all should learn from Brazil and USA in that direction

Everybody knows about Athens 2004 and 2006 WC. After those messes/traumas the Brazilian team learned how reaching the highest top only with a psycologic work - Beijing 2008.

• Brazil's list for WL:

Setters
    Bruno
    Marlon
    Sandro

Opposites
    Leandro Vissoto
    Wallace
    Théo
    João Paulo Tavares

MB
    Éder
    Lucão
    Rodrigão
    Sidão
    Tiago Barth

OH
    Giba
    Dante
    Murilo
    Thiago Alves
    Maurício

Líberos
    Escadinha
    Mário Jr.

Ok, so... I really respect Bernardo and truly believe he's the best coach all around the world. But, lately, he's been pulling some really crazy stuff... I mean: Marlon? Sandro? Leaving out Rapha? I don't even feel like comenting how bizarre and "mind-game-y" was to build Ricardo's hopes this year and just crush it like that.

Ok... How about Théo? João Paulo? Is he serious? What ever happened to Lorena? We were talking about that, in the Superliga thread... I really thought Wallace would have a better shot at this, but Théo and João Paulo? What the hell? He can't even use the age excuse, since last year we had to endure Rivaldo... Man! That's really really weird.

And now (OT, but anyways)... he's bring Tandara to Unilever? Man, that's not the Bernardo I once knew...

• Ok, so... I really respect Bernardo and truly believe he's the best coach all around the world. But, lately, he's been pulling some really crazy stuff... I mean: Marlon? Sandro? Leaving out Rapha? I don't even feel like comenting how bizarre and "mind-game-y" was to build Ricardo's hopes this year and just crush it like that.

Ok... How about Théo? João Paulo? Is he serious? What ever happened to Lorena? We were talking about that, in the Superliga thread... I really thought Wallace would have a better shot at this, but Théo and João Paulo? What the hell? He can't even use the age excuse, since last year we had to endure Rivaldo... Man! That's really really weird.

And now (OT, but anyways)... he's bring Tandara to Unilever? Man, that's not the Bernardo I once knew...

Bernardo's just freaked out. lol
    I assume Ricardo is out because of the others "coaches" of the team. His once teammates/friends turned down his presence in NT.
    Théo and João Paulo calling is a quite bad joke. I'm just puzzled about Lorena's absense.

I wish there's a Bernardo's trick around.

• USA's roster has depth and experience.

I'm excited to see them play. Priddy, Salmon and Millar are all back. Add up Stanley, Suxho, Lee and Lambourne and you're going to have almost the Beijing line up! :dance6:

Can't wait to see them play knowing that the youngsters are with the team (Rooney, Anderson, Patak, Hein).

Priddy will be the new captain!

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• A very old line-up. Salmon didn't play fine in Brazil. I guess they'll miss Ball a lot.

• Yes, they're not so old, but without Ball won't be the same. But if setters make surprise... Millar, Stanley and Priddy will crush them all.

• Yosifov, Tzvetanov, Nikolov, Kazyiski and Sokolov will rest 2 weeks and are coming to the squad on 27May in Argentina. They're key players and possibly will not be in shape for the first games against Brazil.

• Yosifov, Tzvetanov, Nikolov, Kazyiski and Sokolov will rest 2 weeks and are coming to the squad on 27May in Argentina. They're key players and possibly will not be in shape for the first games against Brazil.

And that's our chance to take them by surprise :lol:

• Brazil is playing with best squad against us in first game. Rezende says they can't afford to loose especially when we are playing friendlies with Argentina nearby.